BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
marisol l.
I use this soap to wash my dishes and also dirty pots. I love it because it removes oil and I also use a little bit to disinfect my makeup brushes and clean my litter box.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Dawn is great for everything, not just dishes. Its great to wash my dogs with, say they got into something extra gross. I also use it as an around the house cleaner diluted with water.
Faith B.
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It's all I use. And I love the fact that they use this for Animals that need to be cleaned due to old spills etc.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
This is a great dish soap, i use a lot of cooking oil and this dish soap is one of the best i have found, and is gentle on the hands , there are also a lot of great scents.
Catherine M.
Really great stuff! In addition to cleaning dishes, I use it to get tough stains out of carpet and sometimes even clothes! Really cuts through grease and leaves no residue.
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I love Dawn! Gets my dishes so clean, but I found it also has a second great purpose for me. It kills fleas on Dogs like no other and is way cheaper than most Dog shampoos!
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
The Best dish detergent out there. I will never use any other brand. Cleans well and does not dry out my skin when I do dishes. Also can be used for cleaning and stains.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
This is the only brand I use. I have tried other brands but they just don't cut the grease and grime. I will never buy any other brand. Actually I just bought some today.
Laura R.
Only soap I'll ever buy. Very very durable soap that kills grease and oil. Also, love that it is multipurpose. Can use to get stains out of most fabrics. Use on windows. Use as a shower cleaner. Just a very great dependable soap!
Holly P.
Provo, UT
I will not buy any other dishwashing soap. I love how it cuts through grease. I use it in addition to other products to clean the bathtubs and showers and to get stains out of clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?