BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
This is the only soap i use. not only does it do wonders on your dishes, but it doesn't dry out your hands to bad either. its the only one i can use without getting red and ichey hands.
Brittany J.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. although this one is not my favorite it does get the job done. its the original so it doesn't smell all that great or anything. but Dawn is Dawn.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Works great. Cut the grease right out and gentle on hand. I like how dawn have different types to satisfy your needs. Ex: overnight soaking power (my fave), antibacterial, etc.
noemi a.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product no matter how grease your stuff is it washes it all off in one scrub. even mechanics use it when they are done fixing cars it is amazing taking grease off.
shannon b.
Clarksville, TN
The best dish soap on the market! Trusted and loved. Does the job and does it well the first time! If it is good enough for oil spills, then you know it is good for your home
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
We always have a bottle of blue Dawn dish soap in our house. Our favorite use is on our dogs for the treatment of fleas. Great multiuse product!
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I only ever buy Dawn for my dish soap, it does the best job at cutting through grime and grease while cleaning dishes or pans without having to do all of the extra elbow work
Michaela F.
Union, MO
This is the best dish soap on the market. Nothing beats this product. You can use it for so many things. It also removes grease from cloths and can be used to bathe your pets!
Lucy S.
Fontana, CA
I recently found out that dawn will help get rid of those yellow underarm stains on your clothes. Just mix it with a little bit of baking soda, let it sit for a bit then work it in with a brush and launder as usual. It's worked for me!
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
This soap is a MUST HAVE! Every time I go to the grocery store or drug store, I have to get another bottle of it. It cleans and disinfects very well and has a good scent, too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?