BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
This is my favorite product to use on kittens! It kills the fleas instantly and is so easy to use and get off of them! Great for dishes as well
Yvette R.
National City, CA
I use this dish soap because of it's ingredient's also because its environmental safe for pets and i love that. It cleans my dishes very well.
Jenna K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only brand of dish washing soap that I use. I hand wash dishes and I like to use the antibacterial so it doubles as hand soap also.
Jessie B.
Riverside, CA
This has always been my go to dish soap. It's affordable and the formula of the soap lasts long without having to use too much of the product.
Desiree g.
Dawn works great! A bottle last me a long time and I wash a lot of baby bottle and toddler soppy cups! It cuts through grease like its nothing!
Patricia B.
I like dawn last a long time i have a very big family and always have dishes to do .... i buy the bid bottle and it lasts me at least two weeks
Victoria P.
I love the dawn brand of dish soap and have used it for as long as I can remember! It is nice and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soap
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's nothing better to clean your dishes with! This is truly the best dish soap around. A little bit goes a long ways and it cleans so well!
Jennifer R.
Sugar Grove, VA
My boyfriend will not use any other dish liquid. I have to agree it gets the grease offf his work clothes and makes washing the dishes easier.
Cassandra T.
Best liquid cleaner I know. When they say it cuts grease it's not a joke this is the real deal. Good price point and a little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?