BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Destany P.
Rector, AR
I love dawn dish soaps!! I use platinum on my dishes, but I use the original if my dog gets fleas. It works better than flea shampoo and is safer
Kaysie B.
I buy the small bottles for around a dollar and it still lasts me for quite a while. Same cost as dollar store brands but does a much better job.
Katja S.
Glendale, CA
This product works really well. It cleans thoroughly, leaving my dishes spotless, and the big bottle lasts for weeks. It smells great too.
Katie M.
Madison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Brianna K.
The blue dawn dish soap is amazing. Not only works great on dishes but to get stains out of clothes and is also great for homemade house cleaners
Kati M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap we will ever use. We have never needed to try another brand! It works very well I'm dishes and is gently on our hands.
Olivia R.
Valdosta, GA
This dish soap eliminates the need for hard on scrubbing. It's pretty inexpensive and a good value. It gets my dishes clean and has a nice scent.
Kasandra E.
Middleton
I love dawn. When my hands are greasy or even a dish is greasy I know it will be washed off with dawn. It smells good to me and works miracles!!
Stefanie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn liquid dish soap is awesome. It is so gentle and has so many multi purpose besides just washing the dishes. We even use it to wash our dog!
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Good quality soap that lasts a long time. I also did in fact use this while working in wildlife rehabilitation. we helped a lot of aquatic birds
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?