BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shelby M.
Best dish soap ever. Works great on greasy dishes and also on clothes stains. Even if you have already dried the clothes it normally will still take them out!!
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I recently bought some dawn dish soap and I really don't like it I usually by the cheaper brands and will be doing so from now on .
Pami A.
Franklin, LA
Dawn is the greatest dish soap of all times...a little goes along way and it's also great on tough stains for laundry too...we always have several on hand at a time
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
My #1 dish soap !! THE BEST I will always buy dawn ! the best thing about this is that there are many other uses for it!!!
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Gets the job done. Lasts longer than other soaps. I even use it in the laundry when I have extra soiled clothes. It does a great job when I have greasy plastic ware.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite dishwashing liquid so far. Best for grease and stains, a little goes a long way.
Victoria A.
Dawn is the only brand of detergent I use. when I'm not using it to wash my dishes, my husband uses it to wash his hands after working on our vehicles. it cuts through any kind of grease you can think of n doesn't dry your hands out.
rachael o.
To be honest out of every brand of soap this one works best. I've cleaned numerous amounts of dishes in a short amount of time because this breaks down all the grease. For the tougher dishes I pour some on the dish with some water and it washes off right away. Dawn always makes all my dishes smell great along with my hands. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Angela S.
Caldwell, ID
It's the best dish soap I have ever used. It gets grease off dishes better than anything. I definitely recommend Dawn dish soap!
Ann-Marie P.
The only dish soap I have ever used and I'm pretty sure it's the only one my family has used as well! It has a good scent and works really well on getting grease and oils off of dishes without a residue!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?