BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
I use dawn daily. it does a fine job cleaning most any type of cookware. I'm not crazy about its use on non-stick pans. it works very well on stoneware.
Melissa O.
Dawn is the best dish soap! I use it for anything greasy or extra tough to get out/off of dishes, counters, clothing, rags, chair, upholstery, ANYTHING.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
I only use dawn. They're a great company who are behind a great cause for animals. I have even gotten these for free with coupons, which is a major plus!
renee g.
Franklin
It smells great and cleans good makes for easy grease clean up without having to do to much work! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kendra A.
Kendallville, IN
You can use this stuff on everything. I wash not only my dishes with dawn, but also my 3 cats! It doesn't irritate their skin and it cleans really well.
Doris V.
It gets oil off of baby animals, and keeps fleas off of your dog, and it cleans dirty greasy pots and pans. What more could you ask for? I love my Dawn!
Kassidi P.
You really can't beat the original blue Dawn dish soap! I don't only use it for my dishes, but it's a fantastic cleaner for other items in my household.
Laurie S.
Hampstead , MD
I've tried so many dish soaps but always come back to Dawn! It has so many other uses besides just cleaning dishes too. We love to make bubbles with it!
Jessica A.
Bovina
It is my favorite dish soap to use! It can also be used for many more things like stains in clothes or carpet. Love to use it on my cat for fleas!
Alexa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this. It cleans so well. Not only do I use this on my dishes, but I use it to bathe my dogs. It is known to kill fleas and thoroughly remove dirt.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?