BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Esmeralda C.
Hobbs, NM
Leaves your dishes clean and your hands feeling softer than a baby's bottom this is my #1 dish soap to go to and will not change it for nothing
Kayla D.
Dawn is the only dish soap I trust. Also, blue dawn dish soap is great for pet bathing! Removes and kills fleas! #winning #pets #clean #contest
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's nothing better to clean your dishes with! This is truly the best dish soap around. A little bit goes a long ways and it cleans so well!
Lori C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product that can be used for many things, not just washing dishes! It works great for killing fleas on dogs and cats when washed with it.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I have realized this product really cleans the bacteria out of the dishes. It also makes lots of bubbles so you gotta watch out for the amount.
Christina F.
Houston
We use this product regularly.... I also like it because t takes grease stains out of fabric if you're in need of an alternative stain remover.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I always purchase this kind of dish soap! it really does cut through the grease and caked on stuff! and plus, it has cute animals on the label!
Sandra D.
Yuba city, CA
This is the only soap I use to clean my dishes. The price is kind of expensive but I would definitely pay for it for the quality of this soap.
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Always my go to dish washing soap. Goes a great job, lasts a while, and is always effective. Smells good too and is soft on your hands as well.
Dolores M.
Simi Valley, CA
Only soap I use for my dishes. Makes cleaning the dishes not that bad because I know with this soap I won't be scrubbing the dishes all night.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?