BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Misty H.
Paducah, Ky
It is not only great doing dishes but it also does wonders for laundry, cleaning floors, getting fleas off your animals, and it kills weeds. It's like a jack of all trades!
Gabrielle B.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love this dish soap
It's basically a must have in my house
It takes stains out and kills fleas
And it's a great addition to laundry
Vanessa C.
Mission, TX
Ever since i can remember my mom has used this and i use it to. If i ever buy something other than DAWN I'm just not satisfied with the results. I love dawn because it does an excellent work at leaving no trace of grease whatsoever.
shannon b.
Clarksville, TN
The best dish soap on the market! Trusted and loved. Does the job and does it well the first time! If it is good enough for oil spills, then you know it is good for your home
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
This soap is so gentle I use to clean my makeup brushes weekly and it takes out all of the foundation residue, you could even use it as a clarifying shampoo if you wanted to.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
The Best dish detergent out there. I will never use any other brand. Cleans well and does not dry out my skin when I do dishes. Also can be used for cleaning and stains.
Catherine M.
Really great stuff! In addition to cleaning dishes, I use it to get tough stains out of carpet and sometimes even clothes! Really cuts through grease and leaves no residue.
Laura R.
Only soap I'll ever buy. Very very durable soap that kills grease and oil. Also, love that it is multipurpose. Can use to get stains out of most fabrics. Use on windows. Use as a shower cleaner. Just a very great dependable soap!
Devyn S.
Buford, GA
This stuff totally makes scrubbing dishes easier. I've used almost every other kind of dish soap and I've never had a problem with Dawn. A little bit goes a very long way.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
The ONLY dish soap I like and use!! My mom uses/used Dawn and now so do I . I have tried other products, but I love Dawn. It lasts a long time, you don't need to use a lot to wash dishes, and it is great as a shampoo for pets.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?