BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
Janie R.
Idk how much there really is to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin. A little goes a long way which saves money
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm a traditional gal when it comes to dish soap. I love the classic blue or orange dawn. To frills or silly overpowered scents. Just a good clean!
Brittany S.
Edison , OH
Dawn is tough on grease which is just what my family needs with all the burgers and meats we cook. Quick and easy clean up which is what I'm about
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Slightly expensive compared to alternatives but nothing kicks the crap out of grease like dawn. My grandmother has always sworn by it and i agree.
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
This product is a jack of all trades. If you ever get a stain on your clothes, rub a little Dawn before washing & it'll come right out in the wash.
Kindra P.
I use this dish soap EVERY DAY! I love it! It doesn't dry my hands out when I use it. It definetly has a great smell and works wonders! I love it!
Ashley D.
Mathias, WV
This is the only dish soap we use at our house! It's tough on grease! We have found it's also been safe and effective to use washing baby bottles!
Halee H.
Pine Bluff
I use it on my dishes and it cuts all the grease out. I also use it on my pets and it kills all the fleas and leave them smelling fresh. Win. Win.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
I buy this kind only. I have tried the others but I like this the best. It's simple and very trusty. It's even safe for my daughter when she helps
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?