BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica P.
Grand Haven
I love the original blue dawn it's the best product for your money. It gets dishes clean very well. It's usually the only dish detergent I buy.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I always purchase this kind of dish soap! it really does cut through the grease and caked on stuff! and plus, it has cute animals on the label!
Kristen C.
Chicago
Hands down the best there is for dish soap! I used to use cheap stuff then one day decided to try Dawn. I'll never go back to the other stuff.
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Dawn Original is all that I buy. It is the best de-greaser out there smells and cleans the best! I have bought this product for over 20 years.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish liquid is the best ever!! Cuts grease better than any other dish liquid. A little goes a long way so you really get your money worth
Brenda G.
We love our Dawn dish soaps. We let soak up some of our pans when they have stubborn grease and burn food and it all comes clean the next day.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
The best soap for washing dishes. It gets everything off of the dishes and makes them look brand new. I don't use any other kind of dish soap.
Emily S.
I love this dish soap! Ive used it for years and it cuts grease really well. Its also an awesome stain remover! I bought mine from walmart. :)
Brittany W.
Yes yes yes!!! A thousand times yes!! This is my go to and the only dish washing liquid I allow to touch my dishes. Doesn't leave any residue?
Whitney L.
Harlan, KY
Hands down my favorite dish soap. I've tried many different kinds and Dawn is the best. Doesn't take much to do the job.. Very reasonable price
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?