BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps my dishes clean , they smell good & it's helps take of hard stains like grease . The sent is very nice !! I would recommend the price is affordable
Osie S.
North Vernon, IN
I love the smell of this blue dawn! This product gets two thumbs up because with this dish soap you dont need to soak anything, it just comes right off!
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. Great for dishes as well as getting stains out of clothes. I also love that the company supports wildlife efforts.
Kristina S.
Amsterdam, NY
Dawn is the best on grease but I prefer the original scent (blue). The Green Apple doesn't smell like apples to me and isn't a very pleasant scent IMO.
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear by this dish soap. Not a lot is needed to get grease of pots and pans. It does not irritate my hands even the concentrated kind. Awesome product!
Alexa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this. It cleans so well. Not only do I use this on my dishes, but I use it to bathe my dogs. It is known to kill fleas and thoroughly remove dirt.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the best dish cleaner I have ever used. It cuts grease like nothing else and I know that my dishes are going to get clean if I use this .

Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
My mom uses dawn and now I do to it lifts grease fast you don't need so much a little goes a long way does not leave my hands dry like some other brands
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is what i use when i have to wash dishes. Love that this last me almost forever. Very food lather and hwts the job done by cutting through the grit.
Kristine I.
This is the only brand I use and has used forever. The smell is nice, your hands atay nice and soft and most importanty it cleans everything really well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?