BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shelby A.
Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. I have very dry scalp and I even use it to wash my hair. It works very well if you have a flaky scalp.
Yvette R.
National City, CA
I use this dish soap because of it's ingredient's also because its environmental safe for pets and i love that. It cleans my dishes very well.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite liquid dish soap. It cleans and cuts grease. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes mixed with some olive oil to condition them.
Lexi V.
Love this dish soap!! It works hard on greese and old food. I never have to scrub to hard with this soap, the food and greese come right off!!
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
We love Dawn! It's great for dishes but we also use it for tough messes. My husband also uses it to degrease his hair after a long day at work.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
This dishwashing liquid is great! Multiple uses from cleaning dishes to safely washing pets!! It holds up very well even after time has passed
Rachel R.
Jackson
I just can't say enough good things about this! I use Dawn for everything from stain removal to flea shampoo for my dog. Can't live without it!
Summer B.
Newnan, GA
Dawn is a brand I know and trust, I have used it for many years, and my mother always bought it! It always gets the job done and lasts forever!
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
Just like the pain normal one it's not ment for me it's meant to wash my dishes and get them clean that's what this dish soap does to the point
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's nothing better to clean your dishes with! This is truly the best dish soap around. A little bit goes a long ways and it cleans so well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?