BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is the only dishwashing detergent I use - I have used it for over 20 years dedicated to this product. I holds the scent, cuts grease instantly and lasts a long time. I won't use any other product because Dawn is the absolute best.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid I use! I get the big one from my wholesale clud and it lasts about 2 months. All the others don,t get as sudsy and will have to use more, but with dawn... just a drop goes a long way. Great with grease.
Karalyn B.
Cooperstown, ND
Love Dawn dish soap. It's the only kind I buy. I do like the Dawn Olay version they have. I have dry hands anyway, so if it can help keep a little of that moisture I'm happy!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I also use it as my dogs first shampoo. It keeps the fleas away! Also I can usually find Dawn on sale somewhere so I can price match at walmart
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
We always have a bottle of blue Dawn dish soap in our house. Our favorite use is on our dogs for the treatment of fleas. Great multiuse product!
Klaudia K.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is the only dish-washing liquid I use. It is soft on hands but gets the job done on the dishes. I also use it on my shirt or pants if I accidentally make a stain. A little dime sized portion mixed with water takes the stain away.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
This is the best dish soap on the market. Nothing beats this product. You can use it for so many things. It also removes grease from cloths and can be used to bathe your pets!
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Can always count on dawn I use it for so many things out side of dishes. It's a great product I trust and love I never let myself run out of it!
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I only ever buy Dawn for my dish soap, it does the best job at cutting through grime and grease while cleaning dishes or pans without having to do all of the extra elbow work
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use in my household. It cleans the dishes,get rid of the grease and oils, the quality is very affordable, and can be use on another messes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?