BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Krista F.
I have used Dawn for years. I have tried other brands and nothing cleans as well as Dawn. I also love the smell. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Martha M.
My go-to for dishwashing. Completely removes the grease and leaves the dishes so clean and smelling good too. Also good for other things around the house
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
I'm not sure how anyone could ever use anything but Dawn Ultra. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WORKS AS WELL ON YOUR DISHES. I would NEVER but anything else.
Jennifer P.
Such an amazing product, gets all the nasty and grease off my dishes and leaves them looking clean and new. I love dawn. All time favorite dish soap. :)
Rebecca B.
Tucson, AZ
Nothing beats the original! Soaps up great and never leaves greasy residue. Dishes come out perfect every time! Smells good and a little goes a long way.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn!! I not on,y use it in the kitchen but I use it on my dogs as well! It works great for killing fleas!! And a couple drops will go a long way!
Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this for washing dishes. I used it wash our kitten. I used it to get food coloring out of my carpet. I will never switch from this great product.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the dawn because it really does fight grease like no other soap. It does not dry my hands out and always seems to work better than other products.
Joni G.
Best dish soap available! Works well to get my dishes squeaky clean. Love the fact that I can use it on so many other items, including bathing our dogs.
Taylor B.
orlando
This is my go to for more than just dishes. Dawn has never let me down. It's always pricey but worth it. I just buy the Dawn in bulk and it lasts forever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?