BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there. I have tried other brands, but none cleaned quite as well. It's not expensive either. It's affordable and is also great for making bubbles for the kids. It has a great scent, and is gentle enough for baby animals.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works to clean everything, from dishes, to cupboards, mix with vinegar and works in bathrooms, carpet stains, bathroom scum and heavy dirty areas. Love the scent and the thickness. You get your moneys worth in a bottle. Wouldnt be without it.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is the only dish soap I ever buy.  Its gentle but also cuts right through grease.  Nothing stands a chance next to this.  I put it on grease stains before putting them in the laundry.  It takes out stains in one wash.  Cant say enough positive things!  Will buy forever because its safe around pets and dogs.
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Classic blue Dawn dish soap is the best! I don't like all the flowery and fruity scented soaps. This one works well and can be used to get hard stains off clothes too. It has a good price and I haven't found any other brands that compare.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original I was very impressed when I first tried Dawn Ultra Concentrated. I found that it cut grease better than any other product I have previously tried. It saves us time in the kitchen and makes cleaning so much easier. I never need to let things soak anymore because this stuff actually works!
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original because it really holds true to it's claims of easily cleaning up even the greasiest dishes. I also like to use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original mixed in with my dogs shampoo to help eliminate fleas. It is a great product and I highly recommend giving it a try!
Christina L.
I give this a 5 out 5 stars. I love this product and I love that I get to use it for everything not just the dishes. It keeps the dishes clean and I also like to use it on stains on clothes, cleaning my makeup brushes and also jewelry.
Melissa N.
SANDY, UT
Worked great as a dish soap and can be useful in other cleaning applications. The only thing that bothered me and took years to figure out was the smell it left on my sponges and dish rags. I hated it. Finally had to switch and no smell.
Sandra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap that truly works! I always buy others, and keep coming back to this. It has a thick enduring consistency and makes so much bubble foam, you don't need a whole bottle just to wash a sink full of dishes. Try it!
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I have tried a few other products and always come back to this Dawn.  I think it's classic that works.  And the bottle lasts a really long time too.  You really do not have to use very much.  I do not have a con for this product.  I would recommend it to others.  I think it's strong and works perfectly.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?