BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristina S.
Dawn is the best dish soap - ever. It gets even stains out of laundry! It can be a tad bit more expensive than other brands but it's COMPLETELY worth the price! It's effective on grease, grime and it works great on laundry stains. It's the only soap I use!
Heather D.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn. Use it all the time but in the smaller size. Scent is good. Not too overwhelming. Good for those with allergies. Easy to wash off, good lather. Price is good, but we always want things cheaper. I recommend all the time and most use it already.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It is perfect for greasy messes and hand washing. It's the only brand I've found that works for everything! It's tough on dishes, but easy on your hands. Unlike other brands, it actually does the cleaning for you.
Julia M.
This stuff does exactly what it should do and a little really goes a long way. We wash a lot of dishes by hand and have found Dawn to be our preferred dish soap. The original scent doesn't bother me at all and I tend to be sensitive to fragranced products.
JP T.
Orlando, FL
This thing lasts forever and is extremely affordable. It cleans with efficiency and effectiveness. I even use this as hand soap, and it is great for cleaning pans that have stuff on it that just won't come off. Buy it at Target, can get it anywhere really.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid, in my opinion. I know it will always get the job done, especially the tough, greasy stuff. I don't use any other dish soap, and I always buy the big bottle! I would highly recommend this brand and this specific product.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
You can't go wrong with the classic. i use this to clean just about everything rather than bleach. it doesn't leave my house smelling like a hospital. if i leave dishes to soak overnight i can count on stuff to rinse right off as well. such a good product.
Gabie C.
Always a go to dish soap. Cleans the dishes with no residue or left over scent (which I personally hate perfumey scents on my dishes, doesn't seem safe to me) I'm not sure how much it costs but a little bit definitely goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This dish soap is the holy grail! For tough stains and greases on dishes but also gentle enough to clean delicate products if needed without ruining it. They even use this product on wildlife animals to clean them during the oil spill. How awesome is that!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This is a classic. I still haven't found anything that can cut grease like Dawn. I also like that you only need a little bit. I also use this as a pretreater for any laundry that has an oil based stain and it works wonders while still being gentle on them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?