BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Always worth the money and it always gets used. I use less than other brands for the same clean. Great for dishes, stains, and household messes.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. It suds well and leaves behind no grease residue or film. I love the original, but the other scents are nice too.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love how gentle this is. Its good for everything (even besides dishes) from getting stains off the carpet to spot cleaning on car seat straps.
Liz  A.
Union, NJ
Best dish washing detergent ever!! And the best part it's even safe for your pets. This is what I use to wash my dishes and give my cats a bath.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fights grease like nobody's business! It's not just for dishes! Mix a spray bottle with vinegar, dawn, and water; makes the best shower cleaner!
Reema B.
Best liquid dish soap! I love how you need the smallest amount to get the job done! It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't dry you out.
carol h.
Madison, OH
Love this dish soap alot.Its great for my dishes I also put a dab on my clothes if i get a grease spot or a stain on ,. I like this product alot
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
Dawn comes in a great assortment of scents and does a great job washing dishes. It's my favorite dish soap and I'm hesitant to try other brands.
Lindsay P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Blue dawn is great for stains, making bubbles for kids, cleaning grime off dishes and more! It's been a go to for my family since my grandmother!
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
Dawn works for everything! I love having it around the house "just in case" - it even works for hair dye remover.... I accidentally went to dark.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?