BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Lisa B.
Youngstown, OH
We have tried just about every brand over the years and hands down Dawn takes the prize. It cost more than the others but this is a prime example of you get what you pay for.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
This is the best dish soap on the market. Nothing beats this product. You can use it for so many things. It also removes grease from cloths and can be used to bathe your pets!
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I love Dawn, it cuts through grease faster, cutting my dish washing time in half. And since I am constantly doing dishes, I appreciate that it does not make my hands rough.
Brittany J.
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. although this one is not my favorite it does get the job done. its the original so it doesn't smell all that great or anything. but Dawn is Dawn.
Lauren K.
Great for its purpose, and does not leave a film. Easy lather. Plus: if you get a bad temporary dye-job, just wash 1-2 x with this soap. Will pull the color out. Only issue is that it dries everything. Hands seem to crack with this.
noemi a.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product no matter how grease your stuff is it washes it all off in one scrub. even mechanics use it when they are done fixing cars it is amazing taking grease off.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I only use Dawn for my dishes. This is the best dishwasing liquid and it really gets dirt and grease off of everything. It works so well and they have great scents out now.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only soap i use. not only does it do wonders on your dishes, but it doesn't dry out your hands to bad either. its the only one i can use without getting red and ichey hands.
Dawn H.
Charlotte, NC
Besides the fact that my name is Dawn as well, this product is a must in my house.
It's tough on grease, does the job and I even have a stock pile full of Dawn detergent!!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love my dawn.i use it daily i put a little extra on my pan and the greese its all gone .so easy ive been using it for years .ive tried others and end up going back to my dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?