BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Carly J.
Casper
I use this dish soap to ways all my dishes and more. It works great to get stains out of clothing and carpet as well. Will continue buying this.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love how gentle this is. Its good for everything (even besides dishes) from getting stains off the carpet to spot cleaning on car seat straps.
Paola S.
Alpharetta, GA
It is the only dish soap I use, it is durable, cheap, aggressive with grease but at the same time it doesn't mistreat my hands. 100% recommended
Katja S.
Glendale, CA
This product works really well. It cleans thoroughly, leaving my dishes spotless, and the big bottle lasts for weeks. It smells great too.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the original scent of dawn (bonus if there is a duck on the front). It's a good price for the amount and quality. It lasts quite a while.
Lilly B.
Dawn is like a magical potion for removing grease and stains. I use this on my babies bottles and I mix it with vinegar to clean my bath/shower!
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I love Dawn and you can use the original for so many different things which is great. I use mine to bathe my dogs and it is gentle on their skin.
Ann B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Dawn is Awesome, it is the only dishwashing liquid I use!! It takes all the grease and dirt away and doesn't leave a slimy film on your dishes!!
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
THE only dish soap, in my mind. Cuts through grease, great to mop floors and even good to bathe the dogs with this in this terrible flea season.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
In my opinion Dawn is simply the best dish detergent. More specifically blue dawn. Mix with vinegar and you have the best shower cleaner ever!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?