BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap we use. We tried switching to another dawn soap but it wasn't the same. This soap does the job nd leave our hands soft.
Dianne B.
Lafayette, LA
Use this for dishes that have stuck on residue or in Tupperware that has stuck on grease. Soak overnight with a few drops of dawn and it is good as new!
Lizzie P.
Texarkana, AR
Never go wrong with dawn. My whole family uses it. It is the trusted brand for my family. I know I can count on this product to clean my dishes properly.
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dawn dish soap!! There's just no comparison to other brands. As a mother of three young children, I find different uses for it multiple times a day.
Devin G.
This is the concentrated stuff! You only need a dot and it works MAGIC. It has an awesome clean scent and gets the job done. No streaks and cuts grease!
Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Why fix what isn't broken? Dawn Ultra beats every dish soap out there. It cleans every type of dish I've ever had to clean. Greasy, sticky, baked-on....
Connie A.
I don't use any other liquid detergent. My dishes always come out clean the first time cuts I grease with out much effort. And its not harsh on my hands
Kortney O.
Riverside, CA
The beat dish soap around. Cuts thru grease, doesn't dry my hands out! And not overly scented. I hate taking g a drink out of a cup and smelling soap!!!
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Who doesn't use dawn !!!! As a mommy of 4 my hands are washing dishes all day... from sink to dishwasher. Dawn is easy on my hands . love this stuff 😍😍😍
Keri L.
Bradenton, FL
Have used this forever. Not only does it cut greae and make clean up easy, it also is used as a dog shampoo to kill fleas and it works! We have 4 dogs!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?