BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
It takes the greasy baked on junk off really easily. I also use it on carpet messes. I mixed dawn with peroxide on a rag and got blood out of the carpet. There's so many uses!
Kristina P.
Charlotte, NC
Never a let down. Only product that's not completely watered down. This definitely does the job despite what you're cleaning and how tough it is.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Dawn Ultra from my experience the best dish washing liquid. It is thick and acts as a really great washing agent especially when i use the frying pan with oily stuff. Love it.
I use this for my dishes almost faithfully. I also mix in about 2 tablespoons in to my laundry detergent and it helps fight staying that were missed. And you can also use it as a pre treater for stubborn stains and spills on your clothes!
Emily G.
I love this stuff! It is the only dish detergent I use I think it has the best grease fighting power and doesn't damage the skin. I also use it for stains on clothing and it works great.
Ruby G.
Great soap for washing dishes obviously.. But this is the same soap we use to wash our hands in the kitchen and this soap leaves your hands very dry. It has a good scent too
Clarissa M.
Midway, TN
I've always used Dawn. Since the first time my mom had me do dishes at age six. Not only does it the best dishwashing liquid but I've also used it to bathe pets and put it in the wash with my husbands work clothes to remove grease stains!
Sharon B.
Liberty, KY
Dawn to me is the best out of all the dish detergent that there is. It is the only that I can find that will cut grease off of your dishes and believe me I have tried a lot of different dish detergents and have always went back to Dawn...
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent ever! You can use this for multi-purposes. We use it around our house for almost everything. I highly recommend this product to any and everyone.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I also use it as my dogs first shampoo. It keeps the fleas away! Also I can usually find Dawn on sale somewhere so I can price match at walmart
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?