BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?166 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Delorise K.
Blue Dawn liquid dish soap is he bomb. I use the blue liquid soap for different things around the house. I like to go to Walmart or SAMS club to buy Dawn
Tia L.
Saint Paul, MN
A little bit goes a long way. It foams up really nice and the foams last long while under running water. I takes off grease easily and almost right away.
Kirsten K.
Favorite dish soap in my house. Works better than all of the rest. Have tried various others and nothing compares when you have have greasy pans to clean
Jayme J.
This is my go to cleaner for everything, it gets stains out of my clothes including marker and blood and gentle enough to use on my kids coloring messes.
Tara P.
My go to for washing dishes. Works great on cutting kitchen grease. We even used it on our dog when he was covered in car grease and nothing else worked!
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very useful and versatile. I've used it to wash dishes to cleaning floors as an additive to
Add in combination with another product. It works fantastic.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Amazing product to wash dishes and also gets grease type stains out of clothes. Does make your sponge or dish cloth smell not so great after a few time.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I just use reg Dawn it works great on grease best value also. I've tried others on sale b4 but always come back to Dawn. If it's not broke don't fix it!
Martha B.
Used to use this but I like the concentrated on better. This doesn't last as long and I have to use more to get the same effect. Same good scent though.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?