BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Dawn is a super soap!! It has so many uses!! I have found that dawn is also a secret stain remover! I also use it to bathe my dog especially if she has gotten any fleas on her!
Angela D.
De Witt, IA
Dawn is our number one dish washing liquid. Our home has always felt it gets dishes clean and cuts through any food that was left on the dishes. Great price for a great product!
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
This dawn blue dish soap is the only dish soap I will use. Always effectively cleans my dishes and it is the only color that removes fleas from dogs and cats for some reason...
Savanna R.
Rome, GA
I use it for everything! To make my own windex to cleaning oil spots off shirts!!! It does the job!! For killing fleas on the dogs to washing naked on food! It's the best!!!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I really like Dawn dishwashing liquid. I actually use Gain for my dishes but when it comes to everything else, I always use Dawn-in the original scent. It makes my showers shine!
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid I use! I get the big one from my wholesale clud and it lasts about 2 months. All the others don,t get as sudsy and will have to use more, but with dawn... just a drop goes a long way. Great with grease.
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Dawn is the best. They could do more scents then they do now though. I use it all the time whenever I wash the dishes. I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is the only dishwashing detergent I use - I have used it for over 20 years dedicated to this product. I holds the scent, cuts grease instantly and lasts a long time. I won't use any other product because Dawn is the absolute best.
Hezar K.
I love dawn liquid dish soap. It's highly concentrated that's tough on grease not only on plates but also cleaning greased areas like the vent hood and its surrounding cabinets.
Ruby G.
Great soap for washing dishes obviously.. But this is the same soap we use to wash our hands in the kitchen and this soap leaves your hands very dry. It has a good scent too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?