BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cynthia J.
Laredo, TX
This is a wonderful product. Its is very efficient since you only need a small amount to get A LOT of suds!! It is great on dishes and on my hands!! I definitely love this soap!
Merina C.
Never had a problem with dawn. It take the freeze and muck off everything. It's great to use on pans without ruining them. I even put it in my laundry to get greese stains out
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Dawn. Its the only kind of dish washing liquid I will use. And even though they have different scents you can choose from, I only use the standard blue one. I love it!
Marti W.
Favorite dishwashing detergent. Very gentle on your hands but extremely tough on grease!! Love that it comes in different scents. If you haven't tried Dawn, I recommend you do!!
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Love dawn detergent soap. A little bit can go a long way leaving dishes super clean
Savanna R.
Rome, GA
I use it for everything! To make my own windex to cleaning oil spots off shirts!!! It does the job!! For killing fleas on the dogs to washing naked on food! It's the best!!!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I really like Dawn dishwashing liquid. I actually use Gain for my dishes but when it comes to everything else, I always use Dawn-in the original scent. It makes my showers shine!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap. lathers well. smells good. cuts grease quick and easy. takes the hard work outta washing dishes! also love how the makers of dawn support animals.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Dawn is a super soap!! It has so many uses!! I have found that dawn is also a secret stain remover! I also use it to bathe my dog especially if she has gotten any fleas on her!
Hollie S.
Fenton , Mi
Smells great and it works great. Not too expensive and I believe it is worth the cost
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?