BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
I am an old fashion dawn dish soap girl. I have always used the plain blue dish soap. My dishes always come out clean and greasless and I love it!
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
I will never buy Dawn again! It leaves my sponge and dishes smelling. Even when it's a new sponge, once it's used and you even walk pass the sink the smeell is strong and gross.
Brienna O.
Dawn original is my go to soap for washing dishes, it smells amazing and gets my dishes clean! I also love using dawn for cleaning small areas at my house it's an amazing soap!
Rachel R.
Hackensack, NJ
Smells great. It really takes a tiny amount to clean a whole sink full of dishes. And you have to love Dawn for being the soap they use to clean off animals after oil spills.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I love using Dawn especially the concentrated kind. It really gets the grease and grime off of the dishes with minimal scrubbing. Not to mention the smell is pretty wonderful too.
Christina C.
Not only is Dawn great for removing food stains and cleaning dishes, but it is also useful around the house! I used it to remove a stain from my daughters pants (caused by butt paste) and I was shocked that the stain came out when I used Dawn.
Marissa C.
San Diego, CA
I've always loved dawn :) they are the only ones that doesn't dry out my hands no matter how many dishes I do...and I do a lot!!! Especially with a toddler! Also they support animals and that is a huge bonus for a huge animal lover like me :)
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is the only dishwashing detergent I use - I have used it for over 20 years dedicated to this product. I holds the scent, cuts grease instantly and lasts a long time. I won't use any other product because Dawn is the absolute best.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
I love it this the best dishwashing liquid. Just a little drop and its cleans the plates. The grease comes out easily. Most of the time I get it for 0.99 and I could buy a few.
Merina C.
Never had a problem with dawn. It take the freeze and muck off everything. It's great to use on pans without ruining them. I even put it in my laundry to get greese stains out
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?