BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Savannah K.
Columbus
This has been a lifelong brand used in the family. This always takes care of hard grease and is gentle on the skin. A little bit goes a long way.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. It suds well and leaves behind no grease residue or film. I love the original, but the other scents are nice too.
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ONLY dish soap I use. I buy it in bulk at Sam's Club. Works amazing and I don't have to use a lot. It leaves a nice clean feeling and scent.
Melissa E.
Nothing compares to the grease removing power of Dawn dishwashing soap. Weather grease from the kitchen or the car it is sure to work every time!
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always used Dawn. Occasionally I will pick up another brand but nothing kills grease and grime like Dawn. It also works wonders on stains.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dish washing liquid is a great liquid dish soap! It's been around for years and it cuts grease very easily. It's my go to kitchen dish soap.
Felicia M.
Menifee, CA
I only use this product for my dish needs. I have used this product ever since I learned how to do dishes and now passing it down to my children.
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
Dawn dish soap is the best! I have been using it for a long time! I actually don't recall using a different brand. Very pleased with the results
Olivia H.
Elm Creek, NE
Hands down the best of the best. They are the top and most well known for a reason! Great product that gets grime and everything off in a breeze.
Leticia A.
Boaz
Love this! Its even good for fleas on pets! My dogs, and cats are both given bathsin this, it kills all fleas on them! Better than pet shampoos!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?