BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Anayeli A.
My go to dish soap! Not only do i buy this to wash my dishes i use this to do some diy cleaning solution for stains on clothes or a carpet cleaner
Lisbeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
This is THE only dish soap we buy. You may be able to purchase cheaper soaps but you won't be saving any money as nothing is as efficient as Dawn.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great brand overall! Cleans the grub off pans! I wouldn't use in baby bottles or sippy cups for obvious reason. But other than that great product.
April C.
Jackson, MI
From washing dishes to washing my dog or killing box elder bugs, this is my go to soap!  You can use it for pretty much anything! Classic!
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
So many uses! We love using this on our puppy. He was flea infested and this took care of it so easily and fast!! Definitely a great thing to have.
Karie K.
Tried and true! I always come back to the original. From soapy mop water to flea deterrent on our houses best furry friends it's perfect for it all
Dawn is my favorite so far. I have to always mix it with water because its so concentrated and last longer then palmolive which is my second best.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm a traditional gal when it comes to dish soap. I love the classic blue or orange dawn. To frills or silly overpowered scents. Just a good clean!
Renewed J.
This soap isn't just for dishes! It is a great spot remover to use on clothing. I always keep plenty on hand because I never want to be without it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?