BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cindy N.
This is my go to dish soap it's super strong and cuts through all the grime but is gentle on my hands and smells great. A little goes a long way.
Sandra V.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It takes all the grease out and smells wonderful. I will never buy cheap dish soap again. This is my fave.
Amber R.
Searcy, AR
I love original dawn. It really does get through the tough, stuck on food and grease. Gentle on hands. Also gets through soap scum in the shower.
Mona S.
Lk Barrington, IL
I started using it when they had the commercials cleaning the animals from oil spills. It really got to me! I've been a loyal user ever since!
Katie M.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
Just had this conversation with family. Everyone agreed and had a good laugh about the things we talk about. But they are right. Best soap around
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
Thick and sudsy. Gets through grease and built-up food and apparently gets the oil off of unfortunate marine life. It's a pretty solid dish soap.
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I use it on everything. From dishes to my car. Love this soap. I have used other soaps and this one is the best.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always used Dawn. Occasionally I will pick up another brand but nothing kills grease and grime like Dawn. It also works wonders on stains.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only detergent I use for my dishes.Dawn has many other uses like laundry and mopping the kitchen floor.Wouldn't think of using anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?