BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Paige C.
Phoenix
I love this brand. We were sold on it with their commercials washing the baby ducks from the oil spill. It is a great company and an even better product.
Jeri J.
Wahiawa, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little bit goes a long way with dawn. I enjoy using this brand because you can use it for everything. Dawn is really a multipurpose cleaning chemical.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Dawn is a favorite of mine. Great scent, cleans well, cuts grease as it states. I switch up brands sometimes as I am a price shopper but I'm still a fan.
Martha B.
Used to use this but I like the concentrated on better. This doesn't last as long and I have to use more to get the same effect. Same good scent though.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mostly use my dishwasher. But for normal hand washing I use Dawn it cuts grease easily and gets stuff clean. And smelling good. Always on sale as well
Stephanie B.
Brockport, NY
Dawn kills fleas and cuts grease so it’s a 2 in one product. If it can kill fleas then it probably kills any bacteria on my plates so I use this product
Nicole M.
Mohawk, TN
We use this daily in our home. I feel it cleans nicely and gets the job done. Effective in what it says isn't does. Not too pricey and good value.
Tia L.
Saint Paul, MN
A little bit goes a long way. It foams up really nice and the foams last long while under running water. I takes off grease easily and almost right away.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. Great for dishes as well as getting stains out of clothes. I also love that the company supports wildlife efforts.
Koko W.
We use this quite often on our babys bottles has a strong scent tho and very watery works for getting greasy messes out we especially on our counter tops
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?