BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kate S.
Seattle, WA
Use this every day on dishes. Great for getting a nice shine and good scent, makes scrubbing harden grime off plates and pots soooo much easier.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
I mean, who doesn't like dawn? It saves oil spill animals and just tonight I used it to clean up wine off the floor. I love the gain scented one.
Samantha M.
Whitesboro, NY
This stuff is better then any other dish soap I've used. And it cleans everything! I use it on white sneakers, furniture, kitchen surfaces, etc.
Amanda B.
Arlington, WA
My favorite dish soap! Works wonders on dishes and isn't too hard on my hands. I've also use this to get stains out of clothes with good results.
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Amanda B.
Best dish soap around, great at removing cakes on food and grease. Can be a bit tough on the hands but small price to pay for clean kitchenware.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
This soap is amazing. We use it for everything including giving our puppy a bath. It kills fleas on contact. And leaves your dishes really clean.
Katie M.
Jupiter
Great dish detergent. Dawn can be used for so many purposes. I highly recommend this product. It has a signature scent everyone is familiar with.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
Works fantastic, great for doing single dishes. Doesn't dry out your hands. Only complaint is that is super sudsy and it takes forever to rinse.
Shinalee C.
The best liquid soap out there will never change it does a lot of soap suds you don't need as much soap as other brands a little goes a long way
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?