BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not my favorite soap. I feel like it cleans but leaves extra soap on it. I usually got this at Walmart. But I'm not sure if I will get this again.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Works well by cleaning off oil and food after sitting in the sink for awhile. Will only buy Dawn dishsoap, have used generic products in the past.
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dish soap is definitely the best product EVER.. any other dish soap doesn't even come close to compare. Dawn definitely takes the grease away
Chelsea L.
South Amboy , NJ
I love that this is ultra-concentrated. I don't have to use much to get suds, so the bottle lasts. The smell is also plus. No elbow grease needed!
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
Stephanie S.
I love dawn soap. use it for everything. makes a good wash for the pets when they get fleas and is great to clean glasses with. just great product.
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
Classic dawn dish liquid soap will always be what I use in my home. It's a classic and is by far the best dish soap me or my family has ever used.
Ashley D.
Mathias, WV
This is the only dish soap we use at our house! It's tough on grease! We have found it's also been safe and effective to use washing baby bottles!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I live by this dish soap its the best cutting grease and its nice to cleaning other household items around the house and the price is always good..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?