BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kimberly P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I use dawn all over my house! I use it to clean my shower, carpets, stains on clothes as well as my dishes. I prefer the blue especially in my shower... so I know where I have sprayed!
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not only is this good for removing grease on your favorite pan or platter, it's also good for removing fleas from your dog or cat. It's formula is so delicate you can use it on kittens.
Jennifer K.
I usually go with off brands for everything because they are essentially the same for cheeper but this is a good item to splurg on the name brand. It works much better that off brand.
Megan R.
I love dawn. I won't use any other dish soap. A little goes a long way. My dishes are so clean with dawn. It's also great to use when your child decides to rub Vaseline in their hair.
Jaynelle B.
The best dish soap to use for grease and stains. smell is great instantly takes out odor. Clean off old residue good and as well Clean rust off too.
Alicia M.
Deerfield, Oh
When Looking for dishsoap my biggest buying factor is finding something that will work great on anything, my go to is Dawn, I use it not only on dishes but also when I bathe my cats.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will not hand wash my dishes unless I have so Dawn on hand. It cuts through all the grease and grime and actually gets my dishes completely clean. It's not rough on my hands either!
April W.
Tellico Plains, TN
Dawn dish soap is very versatile. It can be used for cleaning dishes of course but can also be used to remove stains from your vehicle's interior. I recently spilled BBQ in my seat and with a little dawn dish soap and warm water, it came right out!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love dawn they come in a few different scents. I love how it gets really sudsy I hate when I use soap and by the time I'm halfway done all the bubbles are gone. dawn is the way to go.
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
This detergent works so well in hard water getting our dishes very clean! The plus with this product is it cleans paint out of paintbrushes and off hands very easily. Go to Target.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?