BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Brandi N.
Vancouver , WA
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps dry out my hands. Dawn is save to clean anything with. I even use it to clean my makeup brushes.
Addie H.
Parkton, NC
Love the simplicity and light scent. Also like that it's not antibacterial. Use it for dishes but also cleaning carpets and stains. Works great!
Kaysie B.
I buy the small bottles for around a dollar and it still lasts me for quite a while. Same cost as dollar store brands but does a much better job.
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Does not dry out my hands, nice scent. It does break down oil and geese off my pots and pans. I like the big bottle to refill my soap dispensers
Jessica Z.
Williamston, SC
Dawn original is the only dishsoap I trust and buy. I can always count on Dawn to get my dishes the cleanest while not being harmful to my hands.
Jade L.
Westerly, RI
Dawn dish soap gets the hard and tough grease that regular soap can not get I recommend this if you cook a lot of things that have Grease in them
Samantha M.
Whitesboro, NY
This stuff is better then any other dish soap I've used. And it cleans everything! I use it on white sneakers, furniture, kitchen surfaces, etc.
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Stefanie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn liquid dish soap is awesome. It is so gentle and has so many multi purpose besides just washing the dishes. We even use it to wash our dog!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?