BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lilly B.
Dawn is like a magical potion for removing grease and stains. I use this on my babies bottles and I mix it with vinegar to clean my bath/shower!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Does not dry out my hands, nice scent. It does break down oil and geese off my pots and pans. I like the big bottle to refill my soap dispensers
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
Dawn,dish soap is great. its gentle as well as powerful. I use it on my toughest grease stain on the stove as well as to clean my daughters toys
Amanda B.
Best dish soap around, great at removing cakes on food and grease. Can be a bit tough on the hands but small price to pay for clean kitchenware.
Ann B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Dawn is Awesome, it is the only dishwashing liquid I use!! It takes all the grease and dirt away and doesn't leave a slimy film on your dishes!!
Amanda B.
Arlington, WA
My favorite dish soap! Works wonders on dishes and isn't too hard on my hands. I've also use this to get stains out of clothes with good results.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
In my opinion Dawn is simply the best dish detergent. More specifically blue dawn. Mix with vinegar and you have the best shower cleaner ever!!!!
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best detergent out there! Good classic dawn smell and works just the same as it always has. Worth the extra penny. Give it a try, you'll love it!
Kat R.
Madison, WI
I always choose Dawn no matter what & when I doubt the blue one always does the job! It's gentle enough where I've even used it to bathe my dogs
Candy W.
Bryson City, NC
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever used. A little goes a long way and it cuts the grease off with ease. I wouldn't use anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?