BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Dawn had been around for years and there is a good reason why, it is the best. You can use dawn with so many other things for cleaning. Dawn also cuts grease like its no ones business.
Jennifer K.
I usually go with off brands for everything because they are essentially the same for cheeper but this is a good item to splurg on the name brand. It works much better that off brand.
April W.
Tellico Plains, TN
Dawn dish soap is very versatile. It can be used for cleaning dishes of course but can also be used to remove stains from your vehicle's interior. I recently spilled BBQ in my seat and with a little dawn dish soap and warm water, it came right out!
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Put this in a spray bottle with some hot vinegar and use this to clean around the house if someone is allergic or sensitive to the smell of cleaners.
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
This detergent works so well in hard water getting our dishes very clean! The plus with this product is it cleans paint out of paintbrushes and off hands very easily. Go to Target.
Michelle C.
This brand has stood the test of time. Dawn is top of the line and acually does everything the commercials says it does. from cutting trough greasy messes to gently cleansing animals!
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn. I won't use any other dish soap. A little goes a long way. My dishes are so clean with dawn. It's also great to use when your child decides to rub Vaseline in their hair.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Dawn is all I use for washing my dishes, it works great takes very little and never leaves a greasy film! I also bath my dogs in it!!! (kills fleas)
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
This is my favorite product to use for my dishes always touch the grease they always come out clean and I love the ones that are good for my hands they really do you soften your hands
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I use Dawn basically for everything around the house kitchens, bathrooms floor even for my children uniforms specially for the little one in PreK who has a lot of "accidents "with crayons .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?