BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I have always been a Palmolive user because it's cheaper but right now I don't have a dish washer and so cleanliness is important to me. I made the switch to this based on it's claims, and it's right. It works amazingly. You don't need a lot and it gets the job done without any residue. If you do have a pot that is stained, then just put a bit on the stains and leave it there for atleast an hour and then clean and if comes off easily. I will now continue to pay more for a better clean.
Taylor T.
I use blue dawn for EVERYTHING! Great grease fighter! Great mixed with vinegar for cleaning! I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it! Great price and very effeftive!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Love this soap so much! I even use it for my makeup brushes and sponges. We get the big bottle at Costco, yup that's how much we like it. The scent is nice and refreshing but not too strong. You can always get good deals on this soap and there's almost always coupons. Walgreens always has them on sale for 2/3 or $1 for the small bottles. I sometimes use it to remove stubborn stains of clothes. It's great for super dirty dishes, frying pans, cupcake/cake tins. I let things soak sometimes for 30 min. and then come back and have no problem washing my dishes. It's great to clean your makeup brushes with, especially if you use very heavy foundations that cake up in your brushes. Amazing soap overall!
LaQuishia M.
5/5 stars because it cuts through tough grease and food stains. Let my dishes soak for about 5-7 minutes & clean is a breeze. I remember one time my Maltese (Gracie) caught some flees from other dogs being in our yard. The flea medicine I currently had wasn't strong enough. Saw the fleas on her about 9PM (Vet office was closed) so I called the emergency Vet number & he told me a bottle of Dawn dish washing liquid would kill the fleas and it did. As I was washing her with Dawn dish washing liquid I could literally see the fleas falling off of her in the water. Next morning took her to the Vet to get a stronger flea medicine and I haven't seen one on her since. So S/O to Dawn for helping me with an emergency until the Vet opened up.
Jess F.
Portsmouth
This is actually my favorite dish detergent. It completely minimizes the effort of scrubbing and scouring pots and pans by instantly breaking down grease. It always leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft. I use it for so much more than dishes, like cleaning my make up brushes, removing stains from clothes, a mixing it in a bucket of hot water to clean around the house. All around good product.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
There are times you can get away with buying off brand products to save some money. This is not the time, after trying to save by buying other brand dish soap I ended up spending more because i needed more. Dawn soap is the best dish soap to use but a BIG SECRET......It takes off oil stains from your clothes! Even old stains, this stuff will in the long run save you time and money not only on dishes but with your clothes too :)
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
I wash my cat with this, my dog with this, my dishes with this, my counters with this. Honestly, is there anything that Dawn Dish Soap cannot do? IS THERE?
Michele P.
Dawn dish washing liquid is my "go to" dish washing liquid.  Although I have a dishwasher in my kitchen, I tend to wash most of my dishes by hand because I like to wash as I cook instead of dirtying up my whole kitchen them washing at the end.  Dawn has great lathering action and a clean, fresh scent.  I love the grease-fighting properties of Dawn as well, and I actually keep a bottle of it in my laundry room to treat stains on clothing before I toss them into the washer.   It works very well for me and I will continue to buy it.  Although I have tried a couple of the different fragrances, I like the original blue type the best.
Grace D.
forget every other dishwashing soap! you need to look no further! This is the best hands down. nothing cleans my dishes like this. I've used this for over 5 years and try different stuff but nothing works like the Original Dawn. I even use this on other stuff besides dishes. Like mixing one part Dawn and one part vinegar is absolutely amazing for cleaning my bathtub period I just spray it on leave for a couple hours and come back and wipes right off and leaves my tub spotless. it's also a great stain Fighter for clothes. I love it because it works great and it's gentle enough on my kids clothes or my baby carriers
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will start off by saying that I have eczema on my hands and have a job that requires a lot of hand washing and dish washing.

I think Dawn Dish Soap is a staple of the American bathroom and quite honestly, it's so inexpensive and really does get the job done when it comes to dirty dishes BUT if you have sensitive skin, this stuff will dry you out something fierce. It makes my eczema crack and bleed when used more than once per day. Now, this could just be me but it is a personal review so I want to be super honest when I rate a product. It's just not for me, I'll be sticking with Mrs. Meyers.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?