BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie B.
This is the best dish detergent, and they use it to clean animals when there are oil spills. It is very effective. Yes it has a very nice scent, I would definitely recommend it to family and friends! I have bought this a bunch of time through out the years.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is the best soap I have ever used to get the grease off of my dishes! I won't use any other brand! The price is amazing and the quality of dawn is even better! It's super bubbly and gets any amount of old food or grease off in just one wipe! I love it!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It's priced fairly and always gets the job done. I use it for cleaning more than just my dishes, it's great for other hard jobs. It's very gentle as well, and works wonders for small puppies or kittens as a flea bath.
Angelina B.
I use this exclusively because I have sensitive skin and I can use this product without any problems with my skin. Great value. Very inexpensive, very effective. Has a nice clean scent. Not overpowering. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Gina G.
Davie
Another use for dawn that people may not know is you can safely wash your dog with it to get rid of fleas. There is no more need to spend the extra money on flea shampoo. Last week I washed my chihuahua with dawn and the fleas died immediately and fell off.
Sarah T.
Macomb, MI
This is the best dish soap there is. Not only works great for dishes, but other sticky messes, in the bathroom, laundry room, etc. there is something extra in dawn that other soaps don't have. Highly recommend, and be sure to search for other uses for dawn.
Debbbie E.
Eureka, CA
Dawn original is wonderful at cleaning up grease. Whether it is a dish or an oil soak bird at the beach. You can use Dawn to save the day. it will cut right through the grease with ease and causes no harm. It is gentle and does not bother my sensitive skin.
M W.
I always, always keep a bottle of original Dawn in my home. Besides easily washing away grease and lasting forever, it's multipurpose, I use a bit in a bath if my dog has fleas, to clean machine oil off my hands, and it rarely takes more than a drop or two.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm a coupon it is always have coupons out I love this dishwasher it excellent job. I'm a down mom so this is the only bird of dislocated I use I can't stand the sight of yellow and in a plastic Bowl everything just gets all the oil out of everything I love
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
The best multipurpose dish soap on the market. I have purchased different brands here and there but nothing compares to the original. From cleaning greasy dishes to cutting through soap scum all without ever having to use elbow grease. It can tackle it all.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?