BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Darcy B.
Ottawa
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dawn Dish Soap.  I love the smell and I love the effectiveness of the soap.  I have tried other dish soaps and they seem more watered down compared to Dawn.  It is a really good price and doesn't take much of the product in each sink load. I rarely even try any other dish soaps anymore and just stick with my Dawn.
Shanice W.
I don't love it and I don't hate it , I use it all the time for my dishes . I'd rather hand wash my dishes then put them in the dishwasher . It's pretty effective it does knock out the tough grease on dishes . A little definitely goes a long way also with this dish soap . Buy it if you love Dawn , it comes in a ton of different scents also .
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
Cant go wrong with original dawn soap. Smells great and cleans just about anything. Cant go wrong with Dawn because you know it works, compared to many store brand soaps. Plus it has so many other purposes other than washing dishes, like jewelry and bathroom cleaner (when mixed with other household items). I would recommend this to anyone.
Julie H.
They only dish soap we use. Perfect for impeccable cleaning and it smells good plus there are multiple scents. Purchased at Kroger and there are no cons other than the price in comparison to other brands. The price is worth it though in how well it works
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
Dawn in incredible, and their blue formula is the most useful they have. you can clean an entire sink of dishes with very little. when it comes to grease there is no comparison. in addition to that theres a ton of other useful household uses, such as a carpet cleaner that this is great for, very versatile product the worth the money.
Lavona A.
Wheeling, IL
Dawn is the only detergent I will use, it only takes a drop.  It works great added to my other cleaners.  Dawn is the only thing I use to give my dog a bath with, it helps kills the fleas and makes him very soft.  It is the best thing money can buy but it cost less then other products that don't work.  You only need dawn.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the #1 liquid dish washing soap I use in my home. The bubbles and smells are great. When I wash the dishes it makes them shine. I love using the soap on my cars, bubble baths, to make bubbles for kids at the daycare. So many uses.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
Dawn is by far the best dish soap out there. I have tried other brands, but none cleaned quite as well. It's not expensive either. It's affordable and is also great for making bubbles for the kids. It has a great scent, and is gentle enough for baby animals.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original I was very impressed when I first tried Dawn Ultra Concentrated. I found that it cut grease better than any other product I have previously tried. It saves us time in the kitchen and makes cleaning so much easier. I never need to let things soak anymore because this stuff actually works!
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Classic blue Dawn dish soap is the best! I don't like all the flowery and fruity scented soaps. This one works well and can be used to get hard stains off clothes too. It has a good price and I haven't found any other brands that compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?