BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?166 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Doris V.
It gets oil off of baby animals, and keeps fleas off of your dog, and it cleans dirty greasy pots and pans. What more could you ask for? I love my Dawn!
Alexis S.
Santa Maria, TX
So I couldn't find that right soap to wash my dishes that actually leaves my dishes clean until I tried dawn soap one day. its a must have all the times.
Melissa O.
Dawn is the best dish soap! I use it for anything greasy or extra tough to get out/off of dishes, counters, clothing, rags, chair, upholstery, ANYTHING.
Samantha L.
Denver, CO
This soap is amazing when washing my dishes. I also use it to wash my hair once a week to help get all the oils completely out of my hair! It's amazing!
Kristina S.
Amsterdam, NY
Dawn is the best on grease but I prefer the original scent (blue). The Green Apple doesn't smell like apples to me and isn't a very pleasant scent IMO.
Teresa A.
Dawn always works for everything that needs to be cleaned. Grease gone, clean dishes.Our go to soap when we find it. Smell good and works fantastically.
April D.
The original is what I like best. Can't complain about since it soft on your skin but hard on the grease. I cannot use any other dish soap but only Dawn.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
This is actually what I use to clean my makeup brushes! I find that it is gentler than most brush cleansers on my brushes and does not irritate my skin.
Lisa T.
Milford, VA
On the few dishes that I actually wash by hand I use Dawn. I either use the Apple or Orange, both smell awesome and I've never had any problems with it!
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Dawn dish soap is the best brand out there! I use it in the laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, and outside. This is my all time favorite brand and formula.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?