BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Andrea M.
There are so many uses for this dish soap. It gets grease off of everything! I've even used it to wash my hats with.
Jessica M.
New Braunfels, TX
It's wonderful for washing one dish or a sink full of dishes. It cuts through any grease with a little pretty soak..
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
The best there is. Cleans everything and could lot be more simple. I remember the color and scent from my childhood!
ariel p.
mesa, AZ
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. I think it works effectively and it kills germs which is most important
katerin c.
Webster, TX
I like this soap becuse it really thats all the stuff of your plates and it is good for oil pans and it helps me alot
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS
Gentle and smells clean. Works on hands and dishes to get a clean product without being so harsh and chemical filled
Erin F.
Nice scent - cleans dishes quickly. My go-to product in the kitchen. Not much product is needed so it lasts a while.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love this for dishes, and as a stain remover! I keep a bottle at my sink and in the laundry.a tri d and true classic!
ashley m.
Cut grease like no other. We use it in our camper to wash dishes and never have a problem with stuff not coming clean
Kerry W.
Original Dawn dish soap is great. Cuts grease & cleans effectively. I even use it on grease/oils stains on clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?