BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
Dawn Dish detergent is a staple in my household. I have used many other brands and always go back to this one. It's not just for dishes, I use it for stains on clothing and in my daily cleaning.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
Dawn dish liquid is good for more than just the dishes. De-Fleaing the dog, cutting grease, washing clothes, scrubbing floors, ect. They def had Moms in mind when this product was invented!
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
Dawn is great for washing the dishes. It separates the grease from the soap and is gentle on the hands. I can count on it to get my dishes clean. This is the soap I use the most for washing the dishes. My husband uses it to. He helps with the dishes.
Amy H.
Lake Placid, FL
I absolutely love using Dawn dish soap. It cleans great and goes a long way. My only problem with it is that I feel like I have to rinse my dishes 3 or 4 times to get the soap off completely.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I have used Dawn for years, all of the scents and different kinds. I really like Dawn more than any other, I just wish the bubbles lasted longer. Otherwise it is a great dish washing liquid.
Kasha M.
I love this Dawn dishwashing liquid! You don't have to use a whole lot of it, usually just a drop. It suds up really well. It isn't harsh on skin. You can use it for just about anything.
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
I love DAWN! It is the only dishwashing liquid I use. The other great qualities that it has is that it kills fleas on dogs and you can use it as a spray to keep bugs off your veggie garden.
Emily R.
Fond du Lac, WI
Seriously, even if Dawn is more expensive than other dishwashing liquids, it is more then worth it! The soap really sticks with the sponge or washcloth. It doesn't rinse out right away like other soaps. I will only buy dawn from now on, I've learned my lesson!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Dawn serves many many purposes in my life. Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I found it most useful when my dog was skunked. This eliminated the odor and it made sure he was clean!
Allison R.
Dawn seriously does it all. We even used it mixed with rubbing alcohol and warm water as deicer last week since all the stores were out of ice melt. I was amazed that it worked so well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?