BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I love dawn! I use it for so many things. I always grab Dawn when I'm doing dishes, scrubbing my counters or even washing cloth diapers sometimes.
Michelle D.
Love dawn! This soap doesn't leave my hand dry or rough, I love how this soap takes all the grease out of my Tupperwares and the price is worth it,
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I have always used this dish soap. Always gets my dishes clean. I even use this to wash my makeup brushes and it does a great job. Great price too.
Julia S.
Westport, CT
This soap is really good, it's the only one that I trust to clean my dishes. Also it doesn't dry out my hand when I have to have something by hand.
Haley S.
New Berlin
We purchase this brand from Sam's Club and it does the trick each time. Dishes come out clean and it leaves my hands still soft and not dried out.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only dish soap I like to use. It doesn't leave your dishes feeling greasy after washing them and it doesn't leave your hands feeling all weird lol
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this dish soap it's super affective cleaning dishes and I've also used this on my pet to keep fleas off his coat which leaves him super clean!
Karie K.
Tried and true! I always come back to the original. From soapy mop water to flea deterrent on our houses best furry friends it's perfect for it all
Laura M.
A small amount can really go far! This bottle lasts me months and I'm constantly washing dishes! Gentle on hands for regular hand washing as well!
Kindra P.
I use this dish soap EVERY DAY! I love it! It doesn't dry my hands out when I use it. It definetly has a great smell and works wonders! I love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?