BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mai L.
Stockton, CA
I freaking loveeee Dawn dishwashing soap! It's freaking amazing and clean the dishes well! It help clean the oil out and make the dishes feel super clean! Great price and great buy!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
The best dishwashing liquid! I can soak my dishes with this in hot water and after at least 5 minutes I can get all the gross stuff off the dishes. I also use it on oily stains for laundry too
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease great, and I always feel like the dishes are actually clean. It's also not harsh on my hands, I don't need much lotion afterward.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
This stuff works better than any other brand i have tried i always buy the orange scent and it leaves my dishes and sink smelling mildly fresh! Great for removing major messes! with soaking.
Tracy G.
Indianapolis, IN
Hands Down the best dish soap on the market. I use it all the time. From washing dishes to mixing it with baking soda and peroxide to make a home made cleaner. There is nothing it won't clean.
Erinn S.
Vincennes, IN
It has a nice clean smell and does wonders with getting food off. I buy this size to keep under the sink because I prefer a small bottle but hate having to buy new ones every couple of weeks.
Alyson K.
I refuse to use any other brand. The other just don't work as well. I clean houses for a living and I use a combination of dawn and baking soda on bathtubs and the soap scum melts right off.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I think just about everyone in my family has used this as their go-to dish liquid. Which is why I use it. Lol. It's a great product with a pleasant smell that's also easy on my hands. Love it!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I use Dawn for cleaning dishes and really set in stains in my clothes. I like that it is one of the few cleaners that really removes grease and is fairly gentle on my hands when doing dishes.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Dawn works great and is gentle on my hands! I must be the only house without a dishwasher and I'm constantly doing dishes! At least 10x a day.. If I don't use dawn my hands are dry and nasty.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?