BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erinn S.
Vincennes, IN
It has a nice clean smell and does wonders with getting food off. I buy this size to keep under the sink because I prefer a small bottle but hate having to buy new ones every couple of weeks.
Beatrice n.
Kennewick , WA
Dawn is my favorite soap i can wash all of my dishes with just a little bit of this amazing soap if i use any other soap i have to use half the bottle. It also takes grease off like nothing!
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Dawn works great and is gentle on my hands! I must be the only house without a dishwasher and I'm constantly doing dishes! At least 10x a day.. If I don't use dawn my hands are dry and nasty.
Katie p.
Mcpherson, KS
I am a from south and most of the food i cook has grease on it or butter in it . i think dawn is great i put a bit of it in the sink and start cleaning it cuts though grease like no tomorrow
Alyson K.
I refuse to use any other brand. The other just don't work as well. I clean houses for a living and I use a combination of dawn and baking soda on bathtubs and the soap scum melts right off.
Amber M.
Interlochen, MI
I have used dawn for a long time and have always liked it!!!! i relay like the dawn hand reneal the best with olay!!! i really does make your hands reallly soft and the smell is wonderful!!!!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I use Dawn for cleaning dishes and really set in stains in my clothes. I like that it is one of the few cleaners that really removes grease and is fairly gentle on my hands when doing dishes.
Tiffany W.
Hickory, NC
Such a great product for your dishes, and your pets! great for puppy/kitten baths! vet recommended :)
also, dawn helps out animals as well. so make sure to buy the ones labeled with the duck!
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I am allergic to some types of dish soaps but Dawn is easy on my skin. You can use a small amount of Dawn to do the job of cutting grease and making it easy to clean your dishes plus glasses.
Sariane C.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. Even my son, home from college notice how much better it did than the bargain brand he used at school. If HE noticed, that is really a compliment!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?