BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kendra A.
Kendallville, IN
You can use this stuff on everything. I wash not only my dishes with dawn, but also my 3 cats! It doesn't irritate their skin and it cleans really well.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Denisse V.
I have worked rescuing animals from the steets. These dogs and cats come in with lots of fleas. Dawn will kill all the fleas without harming the animals.
Bobbi Jo H.
Chillicothe, OH
Dawn always get my dishes clean. They are clean and shiny for a good bit. I am always good about putting my hands on the soap it is not hard on my hands.
Jean S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap, I use for many different things: spot treatment on fabrics, removal of fleas on my pets, the list can go on and on but I will not
Kortney O.
Riverside, CA
The beat dish soap around. Cuts thru grease, doesn't dry my hands out! And not overly scented. I hate taking g a drink out of a cup and smelling soap!!!
renee g.
Franklin
It smells great and cleans good makes for easy grease clean up without having to do to much work! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Erika S.
Can't beat the original dawn it cleans super well and it last a while a little goes a long way. Also gentle enough to wash your per does wonders on fleas
Liz A.
Merced, CA
I love Dawn it works great with all kinds of dish ware. I've always have done my dishes with this kind of soap and will never switch to any other brand.
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dawn dish soap!! There's just no comparison to other brands. As a mother of three young children, I find different uses for it multiple times a day.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?