BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brenda K.
Bellefonte, PA
I use this product and no other to wash my dishes. I also like the commercials about how people use it to clean the grease off of rescued animals.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
The only brand I buy! Of course the original blue is the only one..it helps wildlife and cleans the grease off of my dishes! Also has a nice scent.
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
Classic dawn dish liquid soap will always be what I use in my home. It's a classic and is by far the best dish soap me or my family has ever used.
Chelsea L.
South Amboy , NJ
I love that this is ultra-concentrated. I don't have to use much to get suds, so the bottle lasts. The smell is also plus. No elbow grease needed!
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have used Dawn dish soap for ever! It is the best for getting rid of greasy and dirty dishes! It removes the grime and stuck on food very easily!
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
Jazmin H.
Dawn is great! I feel that with only a small amount on the sponge cleans a whole lot of dishes. I've tried other brands and they just feel watery.
Kimberly O.
Portland, OR
I cannot think of one thing that blue dawn doesn't work on. And I could go on and on about what it works on other than dishes too! love this stuff!
Destany P.
Rector, AR
I love dawn dish soaps!! I use platinum on my dishes, but I use the original if my dog gets fleas. It works better than flea shampoo and is safer
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
One of the best. It takes of grease easily and love that its not harsh on your hands. Its gentle enough to wash animals when there is oil spills
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?