BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sariane C.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. Even my son, home from college notice how much better it did than the bargain brand he used at school. If HE noticed, that is really a compliment!
Amber M.
Interlochen, MI
I have used dawn for a long time and have always liked it!!!! i relay like the dawn hand reneal the best with olay!!! i really does make your hands reallly soft and the smell is wonderful!!!!
Tiffany W.
Hickory, NC
Such a great product for your dishes, and your pets! great for puppy/kitten baths! vet recommended :)
also, dawn helps out animals as well. so make sure to buy the ones labeled with the duck!
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I think just about everyone in my family has used this as their go-to dish liquid. Which is why I use it. Lol. It's a great product with a pleasant smell that's also easy on my hands. Love it!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I use Dawn for cleaning dishes and really set in stains in my clothes. I like that it is one of the few cleaners that really removes grease and is fairly gentle on my hands when doing dishes.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
The blue dawn is like the god of all dish soaps. Not only can you use it for washing your dishes, but also for getting out stains, killing white flies in your garden, and so many other things.
Beatrice n.
Kennewick , WA
Dawn is my favorite soap i can wash all of my dishes with just a little bit of this amazing soap if i use any other soap i have to use half the bottle. It also takes grease off like nothing!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
The only thing I wash my dishes with and the only dish washing liquid I would recommend anyone else using. Gets dishes sparkly clean the first time round and leaves a refreshing scent behind.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I am allergic to some types of dish soaps but Dawn is easy on my skin. You can use a small amount of Dawn to do the job of cutting grease and making it easy to clean your dishes plus glasses.
Kadi A.
This is the only dish washing soap that we use! It is strong and doesn't dry out your hands. Cleans effectively. The smell is nice and not too strong. I would recommend only this dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?