BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Madison B.
Danvers
This dishwashing liquid is very fresh and cleans dishes very easily. I love the scent of this soap and how smooth it makes me hands after cleaning.
Kayla A.
I use this every time! I love the scent of it and it works great! I recommend this to anyone who has had trouble finding the right product to use.
Angela B.
Sanger, CA
I swear by dawn dish soap to clean everything. It really does cut the grease. I great for getting oil off your hands and gentle to leave them soft
Jazmin H.
Dawn is great! I feel that with only a small amount on the sponge cleans a whole lot of dishes. I've tried other brands and they just feel watery.
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I love dawn! I use it for so many things. I always grab Dawn when I'm doing dishes, scrubbing my counters or even washing cloth diapers sometimes.
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Dawn dish soap is the best!! It always gets the toughest grease and grim off my dishes.... It's also amazing on getting rid of fleas on your pets!!
Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell. It foam nicely. I also love using the soap to wash my make up brushes. It the only product the removes the makeup off my brushes.
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Cuts through grime and tough grease with ease. Removes oil from hands, plastics, and glass quickly and almost effortlessly. Love this dish liquid!
Laura M.
A small amount can really go far! This bottle lasts me months and I'm constantly washing dishes! Gentle on hands for regular hand washing as well!
renee t.
We use the original dawn to help with the fleas during the summer months and it works great and also love to wash my dish they come out very clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?