BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Mallory D.
Rodessa , LA
Removes all traces of food that has dried on or burned onto my dishes. Removes all traces of grease. Even works well as a stain remover for clothing
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Okay I have too say this one is the best cheap detergents don't make suds and dawn gets rid of fleas on your pets its been around so say yes too dawn
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Put this in a spray bottle with some hot vinegar and use this to clean around the house if someone is allergic or sensitive to the smell of cleaners.
Elyse B.
Thayer, KS
Been using dawn since I can remember. Nothing compares to it. It always gets my dishes clean, even the nasty greasy ones. Wouldn't use anything else.
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
It's a good cleaning products. It cuts grease and any gross material on dishes. It's excellent for flea removal on my pets as well. Safe for animals
sabrina g.
Bangor, PA
this is the best dish soap. it is tough on grease and lasts a long time. I even use it to bath my pets sometimes if I run out of shampoo it's amazing
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn always gets the job done especially grease, and burn food. It doesn't dry our my hands either. I know my dishes are clean everytime I use this.
Victoria C.
I love dawn. I clean my makeup brushes with Dawn as well as my dishes. It removes all grease from my dishes and all the makeup on my makeup brushes.
Katey H.
I like how clean it gets everything. I love the different scents. I like that it takes very little of it to make a big difference in cleaning.
Jackie S.
We dont handwash dishes often but when we do i prefer to use Dawn. Its not expensive and it doesnt dry out my hands like some of the other soaps do.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?