BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn works good to fight off the grease on the pans in the sink. It is also good to get the grease off my fiancé's hands after he has been working on a car.
Sarah A.
This is the best dish soap! Lasts a long time, and I love to mix it with vinegar to clean my tubs and sinks, works like a charm to get rust and build up off!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease and cleans very well. It can also be used to get stains off clothing. The original blue is the best one.
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I always use Dawn it leave dish clean no greasy felling the have some great scents out as well it only takes a little bit to to clean a sink full of dishes
Lupita C.
My favorite! Cuts through grease like a charm! Does the job and leaves a great scent behind! You definitely get your money's worth, a little goes a long way!
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
You can use this product for so many different things. From cleaning to a weed killer. This is a great product!!!! I just wish it lasted longer in my house.
Nikki W.
So many different uses for this besides just cleaning dishes. :) Definitely check out 25 things Dawn dish soap can be used for. It's an awesome degreaser!
Haleigh C.
This gets dishes easily cleaned without using a ton of product. I like having it around because I can use it safely on my fur babies when it's bath time lol
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
This is the main dishwashing liquid I use. It gets my dishes very clean, doesn't leave residue behind, and it's safe for my hands. It doesn't dry them out.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I use this a lot I buy big jugs of this so it lasts forever it cleans dishes I reccomed anyone to try this product I think this is best dish liquid they have
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?