BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down this is my favorite dish detergent. I love the scent and it is very mild on my hands, but so strong on grease and oil. Amazing product.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
My preferred and only dish soap I'll use. Not just good for dishes... great for all sorts of household cleaning! Specially when mixed with vinegar
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
So many uses! We love using this on our puppy. He was flea infested and this took care of it so easily and fast!! Definitely a great thing to have.
Alesia T.
Great smell & super effective at getting through even the toughest messes! We have a HIS & HERS :) It's how I trick my husband into doing dishes ;)
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
The best in my opinion for cutting grease. Works well on tough jobs or those that aren't so tough. Kills fleas if you bathe your pet with it also
Mallory F.
I love that I can always find a coupon for Dawn and that some types (with the animals on the front) donate some proceeds to wildlife preservation!
Mhar S.
Dawn has been our dishwashing liquid for years. I cannot complain and I am satisfied with the lather and it's effectiveness in eliminating grease.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
This dish detergent is awesome, my dishes are never greasy after washing them with Dawn! I give it two thumbs up and is a must have in my kitchen!
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
This stuff is amazing! Gets out set in stains on clothes,cleans your tub, cuts grease,washes your car, plastic furniture, anything...even wildlife!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?