BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
The only brand I buy! Of course the original blue is the only one..it helps wildlife and cleans the grease off of my dishes! Also has a nice scent.
Ashley D.
Mathias, WV
This is the only dish soap we use at our house! It's tough on grease! We have found it's also been safe and effective to use washing baby bottles!
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
I am an old fashion dawn dish soap girl. I have always used the plain blue dish soap. My dishes always come out clean and greasless and I love it!
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down this is my favorite dish detergent. I love the scent and it is very mild on my hands, but so strong on grease and oil. Amazing product.
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
Dish soap is dish soap to me. I do like using dawn for more than just cleaning dishes though. I mix this with vinegar and clean my shower with it.
Haley S.
New Berlin
We purchase this brand from Sam's Club and it does the trick each time. Dishes come out clean and it leaves my hands still soft and not dried out.
Ghiselle
Dawn is my favorite so far. I have to always mix it with water because its so concentrated and last longer then palmolive which is my second best.
Ashley C.
San Angelo, TX
Seriously the best at cutting through grease and grime. Plus no overpowering scent. I also use a mix of this and vinegar for cleaning the bathroom.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?