BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lindsey L.
Essexville, MI
It keeps a very long time. The smells are good. And it is gentle on your hands !!! It gets anything out of nything ! Sweat stains, grease, and we sometimes wash out puppy with it if necessary !
Jasmine H.
I am the biggest fan of Dawn! It gets rid of the toughest messes on your dishes and they make some pretty great smelling ones i.e. the green apple. Plus you are helping wildlife out by buying it.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love this diahsoap this is the brand I buy the most.
I love all the scents.
It cleans the dishes very well leaves my glasses with a sparkling shine and gets grease off pans and pots amazingly.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
Dawn is the best, there is a reason why they use this stuff to clean OIL off wild animals! It cuts grease like no other, and I refuse to buy anything else. Ajax and Palmolive got nothing on Dawn.
Dawn D.
I prefer to use the regular scent of this product. I like as little add chemicals as possible. The higher the purity of the product, the better. Cleans great, as usual, but please limit the chemicals.
Lori B.
This is the dish detergent I use. I've been very impressed with it so I haven't tried many others. Stick with what you know works I guess. I buy the huge bottles, I think it's cheaper that way.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
The best dish washing liquid ever. It gets the fat, stains, and juices off of everything. Can also be used for various household remedies and can remove stains from nearly anything in clothing.
Heather D.
Concord, VA
Dawn dish soap works great for me. It cleans my dishes great . I have also washed my pets in it, and helps give them a better clean look. it works great with vinager to clean baths and showers.

Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Most definitely my favorite dish soap. Other brands really don't seem to cut grease as well, and I seem to keep having to pour more soap to do the same job that just a little bit of dawn does.
Shannon C.
We I nly use dawn for the very few dishes that we have to hand wash. It cuts thriugh tough grease, works fast on stuck on food, a little goes along way, and we even use it in science projects.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?