BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
I'm in college and have a smaller bottle of this stuff. It works great, and I don't have to use a lot to get all the crud off when I'm cleaning my dishes.
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
In my household we have never bought any other dish washing liquid . It takes away all the residue and you only need a small amount. It last us a pretty long time. The price is a bit more than other brands but it is totally worth it. I like that they have different scents.
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
I love dawn dish soap I swear by it is will not use any other dish soap others are thin and runny but not dawn and if it's safe enough on animals and get all that oil off them imagine what it does for your dishes!
Kristine I.
This is the only brand I use and has used forever. The smell is nice, your hands atay nice and soft and most importanty it cleans everything really well.
Ann-Marie P.
The only dish soap I have ever used and I'm pretty sure it's the only one my family has used as well! It has a good scent and works really well on getting grease and oils off of dishes without a residue!
markeatta r.
Ashtabula, OH
Don't use anything but dawn dish soap. I mean if it can get the animals clean from an oil spill then I'm pretty sure my stuck on pasta sauce stands no chance. Love that it doesn't dry my hands out
Kelsey L.
Can't go wrong with original Dawn dishwashing soap! Gets all the caked on left over food off my dishes and has so many other great household uses such as a shower cleaner when mixed with vinegar!
Kimberly C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a staple in our house. I always keep at least one bottle in the kitchen and one upstairs. While it is great for cleaning dishes, I love it (mixed with white vinegar) for cleaning the shower and (mixed with hydrogen peroxide) as a stain remover.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
I absolutely love the blue dawn. It is great on my dishes as well as other things. I use it to get greese of my stove top and I use it in my husbands laundry to get out grease stains in his clothes.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Most definitely my favorite dish soap. Other brands really don't seem to cut grease as well, and I seem to keep having to pour more soap to do the same job that just a little bit of dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?