BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily K.
Dawn is a household staple for my family. Not only do we use it for dishes, but for stains in the laundry AND flea shampoo! It's a great product for a great price. 10/10 Off brands just don't compare.
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Smells good ! Works great for all dishes. We purchased from Walmart. The price is perfect.
Cathy M.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this brand...never buy store brand because you end up needing to use more because the product is inferior to Dawn. Dawn is also good for stain removal and the scents are deliciously wonderful!
Nae N.
Of course I will always go for this because it's a brand that I trust & most importantly to me it is anti bacterial which is why they will always have my trust & business! Plus it's concentrated!
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Unless theres a sale on something else this is the ONLY product my family uses we've used it for over 20 years i love how it cuts the scrubbing time and give my dishes a dishwasher clean look and feel
Renee D.
Whitley City, KY
Nothing beats Dawn!

This is a must have in our house, it's just as important as toilet paper!
I try to buy when I have a coupon but, this is never "gone" from our house, we always keep a back up.
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Twiigy H.
I use to buy the cheap brand until I finally used some dawn oo man its a bit more costly but so worth it cleans grease quickly so much easier and cleaner I have not bought the dollar brand since then
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?