BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
My favorite dish soap, dawn is the only soap that stays soapy and a little goes a long way. Takes off all grease and leave my dishes feeling clean.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Best dish soap out there. Dawn cuts Grease and cleans better than any other soap I've used, it's not watered down so you are actually getting soap.
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
This stuff is amazing! Gets out set in stains on clothes,cleans your tub, cuts grease,washes your car, plastic furniture, anything...even wildlife!
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
I love this! It smells great and your hands don't get dry after washing dishes! It's also a plus that they help the environment and clean animals!
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Karie K.
Tried and true! I always come back to the original. From soapy mop water to flea deterrent on our houses best furry friends it's perfect for it all
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I have always used this dish soap. Always gets my dishes clean. I even use this to wash my makeup brushes and it does a great job. Great price too.
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
This is a great product, not only for dishes and grease fighting but if you have any animals its great for fleas as well. It kills them instantly.
Katie H.
the go to & the only dishsoap I ever use. smells good, cleans even better. it's the #1 in the game for a reason. generic soaps don't even compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?