BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
I looove the original dawn scent. It smells so good and doesn't dry out my hands when I do dishes. It also works really well getting off grease and whatnots.
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
Dawn is always my dish soap of choice. I've tried other but they don't go as far or clean a efficiently. Cost seems to vary widely depending on dept stores.
Bryan N.
If it can save animals for oil spills I'm sure it can clean the dishes. Seriously though I've been using this exact bottle since I was a kid. Over 20 years.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
BEST TO GET GREASE OFF OF PANS, AND DISHES. MAKES YOUR HOUSE SMELL REALLY GOOD WHILE USING IT. AND IT CLEANS REALLY WELL. CAN GET ALMOST ANYTHING CLEAN
Lisa M.
Oak Valley
For someone who has sensitive skin and doesn't have a dishwasher, Dawn dish soap is the only soap I use! I've tried others and they just don't compare.
Hillary C.
Rossville
Only dish detergent I will use and not only can you use it in the kitchen, And also watch your animals with it which works out very well for fleas and ticks
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish det... well i love this product. It works wonderful. Bottle lasts forever. I always buy doubles if on sale. You will always find this under my sink
Erlyn P.
LOVE this dish soap! Not only do I use it for dishes but also for cleaning around the house. Works perfect for scrubbing shower walls and tub. Very powerful!
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
Love Dawn, no other liquid dish soap compares! I will never use anything other than dawn, and we also was our cars with Dawn and it works great for that too!
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I will use. It is gentle enough for bottles and tough enough to get stains out. It smells amazing and doesn't dry your hands out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back