BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Dawn dish soap is the best!! It always gets the toughest grease and grim off my dishes.... It's also amazing on getting rid of fleas on your pets!!
Kaela L.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell. I love the "action"!!! It instantly takes away grease! I've tried many dish soaps and I ALWAYS go back to my blue dawn dish soap
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Great dish soap! I dilute it to spray my flowers (keeps beetles from eating leaves) . Also easy on the hands for dishwashing. Cuts grease in pans.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I grew up using only dawn dish soap. My mother said the original blue dawn is the only tool you'll need to get the job down. I couldn't agree more!
Kayla A.
I use this every time! I love the scent of it and it works great! I recommend this to anyone who has had trouble finding the right product to use.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
This is great soap. Very gentle and good for the dishes. Smells good too. I highly recommend it and would definitely purchase it again. Nice scent
renee t.
We use the original dawn to help with the fleas during the summer months and it works great and also love to wash my dish they come out very clean
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Michelle D.
Love dawn! This soap doesn't leave my hand dry or rough, I love how this soap takes all the grease out of my Tupperwares and the price is worth it,
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my dawn soap! It gets out everything and lasts a long time. It really makes things smell clean! I get a jumbo bottle and have no complaints
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?