BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Only dosh soap I use. I use it for everything. Mix with water and vinegar to make an all purpose cleaner, use it to bathe the dogs, clean make up brushes. It is the product for every cleaning need.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I love dawn apple blossom.. it's my favorite dish washing liquid.. it cuts grease easily and my skin is sensitive so this is the only one that i can seem to use without my skin breaking out.. i love it!
Rebecca M.
Love this soap only kind I buy always go for the bottles with the animals so I can help do my part at helping
Kim A.
I've been a Dawn user for years. In my opinion, it's the only dishwashing liquid that will actually cut grease. I've even used it as a spot remover on clothing! I only wish they'd make a lemon scent!
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Michelle T.
This is the only dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. My fiancĂŠ tries to buy the cheap dollar brands..he knows I'm not using that! I'm a Dawn lady.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Haley K.
Gresham, OR
Dawn soap is such a awesome dish soap! It gets the job done and smells even better. I always use dawn and lots of other products they have. Great brand!!!
Cathy M.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this brand...never buy store brand because you end up needing to use more because the product is inferior to Dawn. Dawn is also good for stain removal and the scents are deliciously wonderful!
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Smells good ! Works great for all dishes. We purchased from Walmart. The price is perfect.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?