BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
This dish soap is amazing for cleaning dish but it does so much more...you can use it in art projects, we use it when we rescue animals to give them a good and clean start but at the same time it is gentle on their skin and does not cause seizure on young animals as some store bought pet products can, We love dawn and it is always in our kitchen.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love this stuff! It is the only dish soap I use to wash dishes and I love that it is great for washing my pets to get rid of fleas and ticks and grease as well! It smells amazing and is very affordable so I recommend this to everyone! I only buy this soap and will continue to do so because it is that good! Plus a little bit goes a long way!
Darcy B.
Ottawa
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dawn Dish Soap.  I love the smell and I love the effectiveness of the soap.  I have tried other dish soaps and they seem more watered down compared to Dawn.  It is a really good price and doesn't take much of the product in each sink load. I rarely even try any other dish soaps anymore and just stick with my Dawn.
Jaylene S.
Rib Mountain
Excellent at getting through tough grease and dried on food. Highly concentrated so you get a lot  of suds with little product. Smells clean and is not rough on the skin. In addition this product works amazing as a stain remover for carpets and clothes! The only dish soap I use!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
I have used this for years!!! Love dawn and the original scent is my fave! It's great for cleaning greasy and/or stained dishes. Leaves Dishes super clean, with no residue or grease left behind. Also a great cleaner for tile and glass in the bathroom / shower. A great overall cleaner!!! Convenient to buy at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, etc. and great price too!
Sierra A.
Wonderful dish soap, works great on grime and grease and has a wonderful scent. I have been a dawn user for almost two years now and I have never been unhappy with their products. I just love how little soap can be used and go such a long way.
Anita B.
Southington
Always have this in my house.  It is great for washing dishes.  It also is great to have to clean general items.  I use it mixed with water to clean cat litter boxes.  It is also great to kill fleas.  It is gentle enough to use on pets.  I have set up flea traps with water and a little dawn and it works awesome.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really good versatile product. Our use it from washing dishes to washing my face. It really cuts the oil and suds up very well. I will use this as a face wash once a week to help prevent any pimples. This product is a staple in my house and I highly recommend to anyone. I purchased this bottle from my local Walmart for only one dollar.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
As everyone knows Dawn is the S--T!! Not only does it get everything off of your dishes but it is the best of getting stains out of clothes!! I have boys and they are the best at getting things on their clothes and I can't live without my dawn!!
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love, love my fav of all times !! Use to wash my dishes and great on oil , have also used to wash my dog as I was told it helped kill fleas, after use on my dog when checked the fleas were gone and his coat was soft and shiny. Have also used as a stain remover I let the item soak overnight in the dawn washed the next day and the stain was gone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?