BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristi E.
Clarks Hill, SC
Dawn ultra is the best. I have tried many different brands but none even come close to the power in dawn. Great product for cutting the biggest greasy mess!
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Ever since I learned that Dawn helps birds that get caught on oil spills I use no other. Since I'm not able to be hands on when it comes to helping in disasters I love that by purchasing Dawn I help some.
Rachel L.
I love Dawn dish soap. Especially the green apple scent, which is my favorite. It wells very well on dishes and can be used for other things as well. I love the pictures/commercials on how they use Dawn soap on animals who have been effected by oil spills. It's strong, yet gentle.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Blue Dawn has been my go to dish soap for the last 20 years. Nothing else cuts grease and cleans dishs better than Dawn! I tried a few different brands here and there and it only made Dawn stand out even more!
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
Household favorite! We use the dishwasher 90% of the time but use dawn for anything hard to remove or hand washing as well as stain removal on carpets and clothes. Great product and very reasonable price!
Patricia A.
Charlottesville, VA
Dawn cleans dishes that are really dirty really well. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean. It is a good price. It take only a small amount of Dawn so it last a long time. It kills germs which is great.
Johanna R.
Johnstown, CO
Love this product. For several years I used a cheaper brand and it wasn't until I started making natural products with wax that I began using this product. Always amazed with how much time it saves me cleaning when things are oily. I use it for my dishes and stains in clothes.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Blue Dawn dish soap is always one of my top choices in cleaning dishes. I've also used it to wash my dog, but don't do it every time because it will definitely dry out its skin. Anyway, blue Dawn is great!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've always loved Dawn, and I really don't like using anything else for my dishes. It always gets grease and oil off everything and I rarely have to refill the sponge because there are so many bubbles.
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
Dawn is the BEST dish washing soap available. it gets rid of all grease on your dishes! It also smells good!! I have even washed my pets with this product!! I will buy this dish washing product ONLY!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?