BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite dish soap. Great for an all purpose cleaner too. Lots of other household uses too- like killing fleas! Love their coupons too!
Anayeli A.
My go to dish soap! Not only do i buy this to wash my dishes i use this to do some diy cleaning solution for stains on clothes or a carpet cleaner
Ximena O.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap hands down!!! I use it in the shower also and it works wonders! Doesn't leave any streaks on dishes it's over all an awesome product
Joni G.
Waxhaw, NC
I fee like this dawn blue bottle is what everyone pictures when they think dish soap. Why stray from perfection and simple cleaning?! I love Dawn!
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Best dish soap out there. Dawn cuts Grease and cleans better than any other soap I've used, it's not watered down so you are actually getting soap.
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I love dawn! I use it for so many things. I always grab Dawn when I'm doing dishes, scrubbing my counters or even washing cloth diapers sometimes.
Cassie C.
I use Dawn original to hand wash dishes as well as keep my dogs from digging holes in my backyard. Dogs do not like the scent or fast of this soap!
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dawn is amazing. Especially on grease. It really gets the job done! & i love that they help support effected animals from oil spills in the ocean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?