BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Renee D.
Whitley City, KY
Nothing beats Dawn!

This is a must have in our house, it's just as important as toilet paper!
I try to buy when I have a coupon but, this is never "gone" from our house, we always keep a back up.
Michelle T.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. My fiancé tries to buy the cheap dollar brands..he knows I'm not using that! I'm a Dawn lady.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Kim A.
I've been a Dawn user for years. In my opinion, it's the only dishwashing liquid that will actually cut grease. I've even used it as a spot remover on clothing! I only wish they'd make a lemon scent!
Chrisi H.
Sheridan, IN
My husband and I have tried different kinds of dish washing liquids but this one if the stuff. Especially when we have done some very greasy baking or cooking, we just rub a little of this stuff in the dish and let it sit for a little and voila! The grease wipes up so easily!
Cathy M.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this brand...never buy store brand because you end up needing to use more because the product is inferior to Dawn. Dawn is also good for stain removal and the scents are deliciously wonderful!
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Unless theres a sale on something else this is the ONLY product my family uses we've used it for over 20 years i love how it cuts the scrubbing time and give my dishes a dishwasher clean look and feel
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Twiigy H.
I use to buy the cheap brand until I finally used some dawn oo man its a bit more costly but so worth it cleans grease quickly so much easier and cleaner I have not bought the dollar brand since then
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?