BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Slightly expensive compared to alternatives but nothing kicks the crap out of grease like dawn. My grandmother has always sworn by it and i agree.
Mhar S.
Dawn has been our dishwashing liquid for years. I cannot complain and I am satisfied with the lather and it's effectiveness in eliminating grease.
Halee H.
Pine Bluff
I use it on my dishes and it cuts all the grease out. I also use it on my pets and it kills all the fleas and leave them smelling fresh. Win. Win.
Sarah G.
Dawn is timeless and so versatile. I love using it not only on my dishes, but on grass stains and other hard to get out stains on my kid's laundry.
Janie R.
Idk how much there really is to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin. A little goes a long way which saves money
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only dish soap I like to use. It doesn't leave your dishes feeling greasy after washing them and it doesn't leave your hands feeling all weird lol
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
Dish soap is dish soap to me. I do like using dawn for more than just cleaning dishes though. I mix this with vinegar and clean my shower with it.
Brittany S.
Edison , OH
Dawn is tough on grease which is just what my family needs with all the burgers and meats we cook. Quick and easy clean up which is what I'm about
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
This stuff is amazing! Gets out set in stains on clothes,cleans your tub, cuts grease,washes your car, plastic furniture, anything...even wildlife!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?