BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid not just for dishes (though it does a great job on them!) but also for other cleaning. I mix it with vinegar and use it to clean my shower. It is a versatile cleaning product.
Sharon M.
Schenectady, NY
Dawn dishwashing detergent is the ONLY dish soap I use! It cuts through greasy dishes like there is no tomorrow and leaves my dishes sparkling clean. You only need a little because it is concentrated. By purchasing Dawn I save money over the bargain or cheaper brands of dish soap.
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I use this on my dishes of course but did yall know that dawn is also a great thing for fleas & ticks on animals! Same as a flea bath! Soak them in it for a couple of minutes & watch the fleas fall off dead!
Stephanie A.
My favorite dish soap! Prefer Dawn, it cuts the grease the best!! I buy it at the local stores and big chain stores. It does not disappoint. Variety of scents. Yes, I recommend Dawn dish soap!!! Buy it!
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
I give this a five bcz it really cleans my dishes it removes any stains of oil of any kind of stain and it smells good really like this and have it on my kitchen i wish they have more many different sences.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I don't use nothing but Dawn Dish Soap it cuts grease outta my way & is gental on my skin plus dawn helps save wildlife I recommend Dawn dish soap to everyone
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've used Dawn forever. It cuts thru the grease easily and quickly. I would give it 5 stars but it sometimes seems too concentrated and is hard to rinse off.
Toni F.
Roswell, GA
This is the only soap that smells good AND works, Unfortunately it has methylisothiazolinone in it. A common cleaning ingredient that my partner is highly allergic to him. So, I get to do all of the dishes.
Tiffany D.
North Bend, OR
This is a great multiuse soap. We love it! I love it comes in great scents. And we use it for more than just dishes. We use it for washing hands, grease stains on clothes, and stripping cloth diapers.
Priscilla K.
I've tried several other brands but I always come back to dawn original! It cleans so well and it is soft on my hands. I also love using it to remove stains from clothes. The original blue is the best.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?