BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best dish soap around. I've used the others and found that I was left with greasy streaked plates. But dawn is gentle and effective.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is an amazing dish liquid!! It cleans dishes, oily hair and the floor!! It can be found most anywhere and the price varies from place to place
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
dani d.
New Mexico
I use dawn for washing dishes and cleaning make up brushes. It is very effective cleaning grease and other stains. I get it only when it is on sale
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down this is my favorite dish detergent. I love the scent and it is very mild on my hands, but so strong on grease and oil. Amazing product.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
I buy this kind only. I have tried the others but I like this the best. It's simple and very trusty. It's even safe for my daughter when she helps
Bertilda H.
Long Beach, CA
My mom likes this brand! Shes always insisting on us buying it for the house. She loves the way it works and rather have this than any other brand.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only dish soap I like to use. It doesn't leave your dishes feeling greasy after washing them and it doesn't leave your hands feeling all weird lol
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Nothing fights grease like Dawn...I even use it to get stains out of clothes! When they say a little goes a long way this could not be any truer.
Brittany S.
Edison , OH
Dawn is tough on grease which is just what my family needs with all the burgers and meats we cook. Quick and easy clean up which is what I'm about
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?