BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
Only complaint I have about this product is the slight chemicals used in it compared to eco-friendly versions other brands great. Works great, smells great!
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for so many things including dishes, stain removal from laundry, and also wash my pets with this,kills fleas like you wouldn't believe! LOVE dawn!
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Love these soaps. I can get them for free when on sale and have a coupon. I also like how they give back to the community for the animals in the oil spills.
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything from cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and stains on the carpet! It cleans almost anything I can think of!
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
A jug this size lasts forever so it's not a cleaning product I have to constantly remember to pick up at the store and its gentle to the planet and wild life
Miranda B.
Richmond, KY
Not only do I use this to clean my dishes, but my favorite use for it is as a stain remover on clothing. I mix it with peroxide and it will remove any stain.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn does a good job getting rid of any grease and food stains. It makes the job so much easier. I enjoy the nice smell it has and it will last a long time.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Helps get the grease and grime off all your dishes. Love using this product to endure the cleanest dishes when I don't want to throw them in the dishwasher!!
Mary I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid ever. I have used every color and many different brands but none are as good as dawn original. You can't improve perfect.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?