BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've used Dawn forever. It cuts thru the grease easily and quickly. I would give it 5 stars but it sometimes seems too concentrated and is hard to rinse off.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a good dish washing soap but I feel its a hit or miss with the scent, sometimes I'm pleased and others I never want to wash my dishes with it again but I do anyway because I don't like wasting money.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
DAWN dishwashing liquid is one of the few things I simply can't live without. I keep it on hand all the time. Not only does it make my dishes less greasy and feel cleaner but the scents are great as well.
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I use this on my dishes of course but did yall know that dawn is also a great thing for fleas & ticks on animals! Same as a flea bath! Soak them in it for a couple of minutes & watch the fleas fall off dead!
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Dawn is my favorite brand for my kitchen dishes. It may be the commercials where they clean the ducks from the oil spills that was on TV years ago, but I still do not use anything else. It doesn't leave my hands especially soft, but it does not leave them as dry as some other brands
Jennifer S.
Eugene, OR
Dawn dish liquid is a go to at my house, and not just for dishes. I use it in the laundry room for cleaning shoes, bathroom for scrubbing the shower, even in kid safe bug killers. it's very handy.
Linnette  T.
When it comes to dishwashing duty, Dawn is the best. I have tried many other brands that come out more water based so it runs out faster, but dawn is thick enough to remove stains with just a few drops.
Angela O.
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. When you try other brands you have to continuously put more soap on the sponge, but with Dawn a little soap goes a long way. Everything always looks and smells cleaner.
Bethany B.
Oceanside, CA
I use this all the time, my husband is a military mechanic and this always gets out grease and oil in his clothes. He also uses it to remove it from his hands, I have no clue what I would do without it:)
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Dawn is good. I prefer to use other products like the method brand and j.r. Watkins. Dawn does get super soapy and works. It's just my preference not to use it all the time. Less chemicals the better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?