BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
This is the only dish washing detergent I use in our house it gets my dishes very clean. I trust it to wash baby bottles as well as dishes. Love this product
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I always use Dawn it leave dish clean no greasy felling the have some great scents out as well it only takes a little bit to to clean a sink full of dishes
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
BEST TO GET GREASE OFF OF PANS, AND DISHES. MAKES YOUR HOUSE SMELL REALLY GOOD WHILE USING IT. AND IT CLEANS REALLY WELL. CAN GET ALMOST ANYTHING CLEAN
Adrian b.
Dawn is the best dishwasher their is and will always be my favorite I recommend it get the job done no more residue nothing else will do my favorite brand!!
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I will use. It is gentle enough for bottles and tough enough to get stains out. It smells amazing and doesn't dry your hands out.
Nikki W.
So many different uses for this besides just cleaning dishes. :) Definitely check out 25 things Dawn dish soap can be used for. It's an awesome degreaser!
Bridgett B.
Atkins, AR
Dawn has so many amazing smelling dish soaps but I always go for the original because I use it to not only wash my dishes but also has soap for my puppies 🐶
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
You can use this product for so many different things. From cleaning to a weed killer. This is a great product!!!! I just wish it lasted longer in my house.
Erlyn P.
LOVE this dish soap! Not only do I use it for dishes but also for cleaning around the house. Works perfect for scrubbing shower walls and tub. Very powerful!
Hillary C.
Rossville
Only dish detergent I will use and not only can you use it in the kitchen, And also watch your animals with it which works out very well for fleas and ticks
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?