BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Taylor T.
Dawn dish soap is great! It works well for washing dishes & also works on pets to get rid of fleas. It kills them instantly! This soap has many uses!
India M.
EULESS, TX
Dawn detergent is all I know! Hands down the best detergent to use and your hands are so soft after. Your dishes get clean and little goes a long way
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best dish soap around. I've used the others and found that I was left with greasy streaked plates. But dawn is gentle and effective.
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
What an amazing product.
I can wash literally anything with this. It is my go-to of all cleaners. Plus it cuts through oil and grime like a BEAST.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Using Dawn is a tradition in my family. It's the only thing I've ever known my grandmother to use, my mother and myself. We settle for nothing less.
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
Dawn dish soap has been my go to soap for a long time. It is tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I also use it for cleaning and washing the dog!
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
Gets your dishes s yo per clean. Love all the varieties of scents it comes and the antibacterial option. Great for getting grease off mechanic hands.
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I love this on dishes and for my oil stains on clothes. I use this more on clothes though, I use the one with the little duck on the front. Love it!
Kristi H.
Cozad, Ne
Perfect for the big jobs. My go to dish soap when washing by hands. Lifts grease amazingly and works as a cheap solution for a makeup brush cleaner!
Gracie B.
This soap has so many different uses and smells so good! Whether I'm using it to wash the dishes or get out stains on my clothes, Dawn never fails me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?