BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I just use reg Dawn it works great on grease best value also. I've tried others on sale b4 but always come back to Dawn. If it's not broke don't fix it!
Liz T.
I love this soap. It's the original. I now buy the apple scented one because I love the scent, but I always keep this one underneath the sink as back up.
Tara P.
My go to for washing dishes. Works great on cutting kitchen grease. We even used it on our dog when he was covered in car grease and nothing else worked!
Kirsten K.
Favorite dish soap in my house. Works better than all of the rest. Have tried various others and nothing compares when you have have greasy pans to clean
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This soap lasts a really long time and just a couple of drops is all you will need. Even when I'm down at the end and add water it's still super powerful
Lizzie P.
Texarkana, AR
Never go wrong with dawn. My whole family uses it. It is the trusted brand for my family. I know I can count on this product to clean my dishes properly.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
This works for more then just dishes. I've used dawn on my animals to help with ticks and fleas. I've used it on my kids. I always keep this in my house.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
This is actually what I use to clean my makeup brushes! I find that it is gentler than most brush cleansers on my brushes and does not irritate my skin.
Delorise K.
Blue Dawn liquid dish soap is he bomb. I use the blue liquid soap for different things around the house. I like to go to Walmart or SAMS club to buy Dawn
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I use this dish soap all the time I never want to go back from blue Dawn . It cuts the grease and makes my dishes feel so clean compared to other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?