BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ruby V.
San Antonio, TX
This dishwashing liquid is great also my mother in law uses it and she does not go to another dish washing liquid she loves this dishwashing liquid
Tiffani M.
This is the best dish soap! No matter how many different brands I try I always come back to Dawn. The sudds last even after washing something greasy.
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Okay I have too say this one is the best cheap detergents don't make suds and dawn gets rid of fleas on your pets its been around so say yes too dawn
Amanda T.
Granite Falls, NC
This brand works great and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my dishes. Also makes my hands soft and doesn't give me a headache because of the scent.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only dish soap we use. My mom got my started on my brand loyalty to Dawn. A little goes a long way and they make it in great scents too.
Sarah T.
This is the only dish soap I use. It stays soapy when I wash a whole sink of dishes, and it cleans dishes just as well by the end as the first dish.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Daw is a really good dish washing soap! It really does clean up grease easily. I also like the fact they helped clean animals in oil spills with this
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
The onky dishshoo I will use! Having a hubby who works in automotive this stuff is God sent! It's gets off grub and grime and hard truck oils, haha!
Marlene M.
The worst thing to do after a long day is to wash dishes. Thanks to Dawn this job is easier, I love how you can wash your dishes and stay very clean.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This dish soap can be used for so many different things not just cleaning dishes. It breaks down stains in clothing and carpet as well! So versatile!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?