BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this product everyday. It is really the only liquid soap we use for our dishes, I love the smell an it's very tough on grease an gets our dishes so clean.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA
I only buy Dawn because they are safe for environment and I have seen videos where environmentalists wash dirty birds with Dawn. I like how much suds I get too.
Donna S.
Waterloo
Dawn original dish soap is all I use. It’s not only awesome for dishes, but flea removal from my pets and to exterminate bugs in my garden with out pesticides.
Ashley M.
This would happen to be my favorite dish soap. A little goes along way and it makes it so much easier to clean dishes that are greasy and have stuck on stains.
Athena B.
I always use regular Dawn it works amazing it does dry my hands out but it cleans my dishes like a charm. I find I dont have to scrub as hard when I use Dawn.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I don't use nothing but Dawn Dish Soap it cuts grease outta my way & is gental on my skin plus dawn helps save wildlife I recommend Dawn dish soap to everyone
Lana M.
Dawn these days doesn't sud up as much as it used to. I had to switch to Ajax. I was tired of not having the bubbles and felt it didn't clean as well anymore.
ana h.
THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I USE TO CLEAN MY DISHES. IT TAKES THE GREASE OUT FAST. AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD..YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE A LOT OF PRODUCT TO GET GREAT RESULTS.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great dish soap that is a classic, trusty item to keep in the kitchen. Works well at cleaning but definitely have to wash thoroughly to get the soap smell out.
Jess L.
Newark, DE
The only soap I buy cleans my baby bottles and all the dishes a little really goes a long way. I also love how they helped with the oil spill. Way to go guys!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart