BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
A classic and a favorite. A cool tip! My puppies had fleas.. it was a mess. We tried all the name brand soaps. one wash and the fleas were almost gone !! This stuff worked a miracle (: on my dishes and my pups
Autumn M.
Malta, OH
This is the best dish soap in my opinion it produces enough suds and cuts threw greasy substances really well !
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
This is all I use! I have tried tons of other dish detergents, but this is the best. A little truly goes a long way! I also bathe my pups with this. It kills any fleas on contact! Awesome stuff! Highly recommend it!
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Dawn works great for cleaning our dishes and getting tough stains out only dish soap we use
Olive J.
Philadelphia
Hands down the best dishwashing soap! You can use this for a number of things including washing animals safely.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease and cleans very well. It can also be used to get stains off clothing. The original blue is the best one.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I'm not the kind of housewife to get excited about dish soap, but man this cuts through grease. On tough pots and pans, I let them soak in Dawn for an hour and clean-up is easy. Seriously a great product!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. It comes in many great smelling scents. The detergent last me awhile as well. In the kitchen I also use it as a hand soap. Keeps my hands silky smooth and smelling great.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Dawn is my favorite brand for my kitchen dishes. It may be the commercials where they clean the ducks from the oil spills that was on TV years ago, but I still do not use anything else. It doesn't leave my hands especially soft, but it does not leave them as dry as some other brands
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?