BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Allison K.
This is a really good soap not just for dishes, but for washing anything. I use it for my car, windows, and many other household surfaces. It works so well!
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
A jug this size lasts forever so it's not a cleaning product I have to constantly remember to pick up at the store and its gentle to the planet and wild life
Hillary C.
Rossville
Only dish detergent I will use and not only can you use it in the kitchen, And also watch your animals with it which works out very well for fleas and ticks
Carrie Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is the only stuff I use it not only cleans my dishes, walls, cubbards. But it also helped me keep fleas at bay when my kids brought home a stray kitty.
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
Dawn is always my dish soap of choice. I've tried other but they don't go as far or clean a efficiently. Cost seems to vary widely depending on dept stores.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Helps get the grease and grime off all your dishes. Love using this product to endure the cleanest dishes when I don't want to throw them in the dishwasher!!
Erlyn P.
LOVE this dish soap! Not only do I use it for dishes but also for cleaning around the house. Works perfect for scrubbing shower walls and tub. Very powerful!
Ashley T.
York, NE
This does a great job cleaning and you don't have to use a lot. I don't wash many dishes buy hand but the ones I do I always trust down to get the job done.
Brienne F.
I love the smell of this Dawn Dish Liquid. You only need a little amount to clean a ton of dishes. It makes handwashing dishes easy. It’s the only one I buy.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
Only complaint I have about this product is the slight chemicals used in it compared to eco-friendly versions other brands great. Works great, smells great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?