BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use my Blue Dawn for so many things... It's wonderful. My dishes are always clean and I also use it to make my bathroom cleaner my bathrooms have never been so clean!! Can't get enough of my Blue Dawn!! :)
Savannah J.
Crossett, AR
Great product, cleans everything I throw at it and does a great job I've used this for years and will continue.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
No other dishwashing detergent cleans as good as dawn! Cleans the toughest stuff without leaving any residue and also doesn't dry out hands either! Highly recommend!
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the only liquid dish detergent I use
It is really good for other household things as well. I like that there isn't a flowery or strong smell. Great for getting grease stains out of clothes as well.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
This is the only dish detergent that cleans my dishes and lasts long. It does exactly what it says. Cuts grease and deep cleans. Can't explain how excited I am when it goes on sale and I have a manufacturer's coupon!!
Melissa P.
Omaha, NE
I have tried a lot of dish soaps. This soap you only need a small amount and it goes a long ways. I also use dawn soap to clean my dog. When I use dawn soap I know its clean. Other soaps cant compare with it.
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Jordan M.
Racine, Wi
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. I only have to use a bit and it stays sudsy for a long time. I can always tell the difference when I try to save a couple of pennies and get the cheaper dish soap.
Autumn M.
Malta, OH
This is the best dish soap in my opinion it produces enough suds and cuts threw greasy substances really well !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?