BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This is a great product to have on hand. Not only does it smell good and cleans your dishes, it also helps get out tough oil stains in your clothes.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Dawn is very effective and there's no having to keep putting soap on your sponge, wand, rag etc. it cuts grease brilliantly which I love and it LASTS
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
This will get almost anything off any dish in the house. I just wish it didn't have such a heavy scent. I don't understand why my dishes need scented
Allie M.
danville
I absolutely love that they partner with helping animals involved in oil spills. I always buy the bottles with the duck on them to help. Great soap!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn always gets the job done especially grease, and burn food. It doesn't dry our my hands either. I know my dishes are clean everytime I use this.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Daw is a really good dish washing soap! It really does clean up grease easily. I also like the fact they helped clean animals in oil spills with this
Sarah T.
This is the only dish soap I use. It stays soapy when I wash a whole sink of dishes, and it cleans dishes just as well by the end as the first dish.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only dish soap we use. My mom got my started on my brand loyalty to Dawn. A little goes a long way and they make it in great scents too.
olivia j.
Milan, TN
Love this soap. Always washes every bit of dirt or grease right away. Smells amazing and gentle on your hands with everyday use. Good value as well.
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
Dawn dishsoap is the best!!!!! We use the fuji cherry blossom scent, and would never switch back to any other brand. We also like the dawn platinum.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?