BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Desiree C.
Toledo , OH
Dawn is the best hands down! Gets all the grease and food off your dishes plus I even used it to get juice out of my son's shirt once!! You can't go wrong with dawn!
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
A classic and a favorite. A cool tip! My puppies had fleas.. it was a mess. We tried all the name brand soaps. one wash and the fleas were almost gone !! This stuff worked a miracle (: on my dishes and my pups
Jessica J.
Dawn is my go to dis detergent for the tough jobs. I have used Dawn to clean old stuck on food, grease, and even my shower. I also love the variety of scents that Dawn offers for the same quality product.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
This is all I use! I have tried tons of other dish detergents, but this is the best. A little truly goes a long way! I also bathe my pups with this. It kills any fleas on contact! Awesome stuff! Highly recommend it!
Olive J.
Philadelphia
Hands down the best dishwashing soap! You can use this for a number of things including washing animals safely.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease and cleans very well. It can also be used to get stains off clothing. The original blue is the best one.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
DAWN dishwashing liquid is one of the few things I simply can't live without. I keep it on hand all the time. Not only does it make my dishes less greasy and feel cleaner but the scents are great as well.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. It comes in many great smelling scents. The detergent last me awhile as well. In the kitchen I also use it as a hand soap. Keeps my hands silky smooth and smelling great.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid not just for dishes (though it does a great job on them!) but also for other cleaning. I mix it with vinegar and use it to clean my shower. It is a versatile cleaning product.
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
The ONLY dish soap my family buys! Several uses! Obviously for the dishes but we also use it to bath our dogs! It's great to clean up oil messes on my stove top. I also dilute it and use to clean kids toys!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?