BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tina S.
I love the blue dawn it's a staple and everyone knows if it's blue it's gotta be dawn. Gets the stains out of my plastic bowls and grease is gone in a pinch.
Haleigh C.
This gets dishes easily cleaned without using a ton of product. I like having it around because I can use it safely on my fur babies when it's bath time lol
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Super soft hands and a delightful soft , Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps . It's also tough on grease, which is the key factor of the soap. Great price.
Ashley T.
York, NE
This does a great job cleaning and you don't have to use a lot. I don't wash many dishes buy hand but the ones I do I always trust down to get the job done.
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for so many things including dishes, stain removal from laundry, and also wash my pets with this,kills fleas like you wouldn't believe! LOVE dawn!
Erica G.
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing soap. I love the original scent, it smells clean and i feel like it always cleans the food and cuts the grease well!
Miranda B.
Richmond, KY
Not only do I use this to clean my dishes, but my favorite use for it is as a stain remover on clothing. I mix it with peroxide and it will remove any stain.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Love these soaps. I can get them for free when on sale and have a coupon. I also like how they give back to the community for the animals in the oil spills.
Mary I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid ever. I have used every color and many different brands but none are as good as dawn original. You can't improve perfect.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?