BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Mary h.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this item it gets even the toughest stains out. Like grease/oil rather than a cheaper brand. My number 1 dish soap with different great scents.
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
This gets the job done! i don't think i have used anything else that cuts grease better than dawn. plus it cleanses my make up brushes and sponges too!
Holly Z.
Mogadore, OH
I have always used Dawn original. Will always be a staple in my house. I feel like it just cleans better. Leaves a horrible smell to my dish rags tho!
Mallory B.
Hamilton, OH
Can't ever go wrong with this product. So many uses! Cleans dishes and lifts very well. Also use on my pets to kill fleas before I give them flea meds.
Sharon S.
Elkhart, IN
This is the only thing I used to wash dishes. I also use it on my kids stains in their clothes. It works great at getting dishes clean and stains out.
Kayla M.
Nothing beats dawn!! It cleans dishes so good. It's also good to bath your dogs in during the summer time to kill fleas believe it or not. I love dawn!
carmen g.
Dawn is just great for lots of things.. its animal friendly. great with stains on clothes. good to clean makeup brushes. and of course washing dishes.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite use of this is for in gnat traps. You take a little bit of dawn and apple cider vinegar in a cup and it will clear up any problem you have.
andriana R.
Inglewood, California
I can't use any other soap but Dawn. No other dish soap gives the same clean. I always get the big bottles. They're affordable and an excellent cleaner
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?