BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Joni G.
Best dish soap available! Works well to get my dishes squeaky clean. Love the fact that I can use it on so many other items, including bathing our dogs.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this for washing dishes. I used it wash our kitten. I used it to get food coloring out of my carpet. I will never switch from this great product.
Bobbi Jo H.
Chillicothe, OH
Dawn always get my dishes clean. They are clean and shiny for a good bit. I am always good about putting my hands on the soap it is not hard on my hands.
Krista F.
I have used Dawn for years. I have tried other brands and nothing cleans as well as Dawn. I also love the smell. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Koko W.
We use this quite often on our babys bottles has a strong scent tho and very watery works for getting greasy messes out we especially on our counter tops
Dianne B.
Use this for dishes that have stuck on residue or in Tupperware that has stuck on grease. Soak overnight with a few drops of dawn and it is good as new!
Ashley M.
Hyattsville, MD
I purchase the Dawn at Costco. I think it's great. My hands don't feel to silky after washing dishes. And I only use a small amount. So it lasts forever!
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dawn dish soap!! There's just no comparison to other brands. As a mother of three young children, I find different uses for it multiple times a day.
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great! Not only does it clean dishes very well, cuts grease great, but it can be used to clean other things around the house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?