BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Hands down, the best dishwashing liquid. this is the only brand I use! Gentle on my hands, smells food, clean any dish or mess without fail. And I love how its environmentally friendly!! Whats not to love!!!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we will use. I've tried the cheap soap brands and I end up having to use twice as much. It cuts through the grease really well and doesn't leave my hands feeling extremely dry.
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Love the versatility of Dawn. Cuts the greasiest messes in your home, nor only dishes but has so many more uses. We have used it to bathe the dog for fleas, as a degreaser on the drive-way, and love how it helps strip oil from wildlife in the recent spills. So many more uses! We give it an A+!
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Noelia T.
Calexico, CA
Dawn can be used in a variety of ways. I actually do not use it just to wash dishes but also when doing laundry especially with old set in oil stains it gets rid of it so well. You can also use it to wash your dog to get rid of harming ticks and what not. Wash with dog shampoo after using Dawn
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
For me, there is no substitute for Dawn dishwashing liquid. As a person who is currently without a dishwasher, this is the only detergent that truly gets every bit of grease or residue off of my plates, pans etc.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use my Blue Dawn for so many things... It's wonderful. My dishes are always clean and I also use it to make my bathroom cleaner my bathrooms have never been so clean!! Can't get enough of my Blue Dawn!! :)
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
The only dishwashing soap I will use!!! Cuts grease like nobodies business and gets things super clean. It also leaves no residue and doesn't have a super strong smell and the smell it does have isn't bad.
Jordan M.
Racine, Wi
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. I only have to use a bit and it stays sudsy for a long time. I can always tell the difference when I try to save a couple of pennies and get the cheaper dish soap.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
This is the only dish detergent that cleans my dishes and lasts long. It does exactly what it says. Cuts grease and deep cleans. Can't explain how excited I am when it goes on sale and I have a manufacturer's coupon!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?