BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Best product ever. I've been using Dawn since I was 5. It's not only great for dishes but a variety of other things. Great flea shampoo for animals. Takes the oil out of my husbands oilfield clothes. Nothing's better.
Sophy T.
I love this product, no damage my hands and leaves my plates super clean, I highly recommend
Genya C.
Best dishwasher soap ever. I use it on dishes, to prevent sink/toilet clogs, to bathe my kids,to make huge soap bubbles, it even works on cats. the two pack with handle is great because I go through a bottle a month.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like using Dawn to wash my dishes. I find that it is top notch when cleaning the dishes and then placing them on a drying rack and not having to worry about streaks or marks or anything left on the dishes.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
As a animal loving family we also LOVE original dawn. It's a staple is our household. We use this for many different things. Getting coffee out of cloths, dishes and to kill those pesky little fleas!
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
All my family & I have used this soap for a long time. A little goes a long way & dishes are left very clean & smell delicious. I also use this soap for other things like pet care & also just for washing my hands.
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA
This stuff is amazing, it cleans dishes, removes stains from laundry, and if you mix it with some heated vinger and it will leave your shower looking brand new!
Briana C.
I really like using Dawn. It keeps my hands soft and cleans the dishes and leaves them smelling good. The price is good for the size ofthe bottle . It really cleans dirty pots that have stains and grease on it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?