BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Teresa S.
Dawn is amazing. it always cleans the mess and leaves the dishes sparkling. I recently learned how to use it in the dish washer, which is even more amazing!
Lesia C.
Betsy Layne, KY
By far dawn is the best dish washing liquid. It cuts grease and gets dishes super clean. You only have to use a little to get a whole sink full dishes clean.
Miriam M.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I bought, others are to liquid and does not clean very well but Dawn is the best to clean dirty dishes with oil and sauce
kayla u.
Love love love dawn!!!!! Its a staple in our home and when i worked fastffod thats what they used! It's definitely heavy duty great quality and great price!
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything from cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and stains on the carpet! It cleans almost anything I can think of!
Vickie R.
Carnesville, GA
I use different detergents based on cost and effectiveness. Dawn meets my demand regularly. I like to find coupons or deals on Dawn because I like using it!
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for so many things including dishes, stain removal from laundry, and also wash my pets with this,kills fleas like you wouldn't believe! LOVE dawn!
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've used Dawn forever. It cuts thru the grease easily and quickly. I would give it 5 stars but it sometimes seems too concentrated and is hard to rinse off.
Tina S.
I love the blue dawn it's a staple and everyone knows if it's blue it's gotta be dawn. Gets the stains out of my plastic bowls and grease is gone in a pinch.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
Gets your dishes clean and also is amazing for removing grease stains from clothing! This little bottle has saved many a pair of pants/shirts from the trash!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?