BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
This i the only liquid dish soap we use. The scents are fresh but not overwhelming and a little goes a long way towards getting your pots and pans clean.
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn because it gets rid of grease of animals and counters and dishes in your home it cleans oil off your hands very well too I highly recommend it
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
Dawn is the best dish soap around! It works great to clean my dishes, as well as get grease spots out of my clothes, and I use it to clean my car as well!
Clarissa S.
This is the best for cleaning dishes and using to break up oil stains. I have used this a few times on clothing to get oil stains out and it always helps.
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
I will not use anything, but Dawn. It cuts the grease and get the dishes very clean. It also works great when my husband comes in with grease on his hands.
Sharronda F.
Sharon
Dawn is an all purpose cleaner - I use it for dishes, laundry, spot cleaning on clothing and other fabrics - and for cleaning tough areas in the bathroom!
Gabriella S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really do like dawn dish washing liquid soap. It removes all greasy an oil and I love the smell. It also leaves my hands soft and smooth that's a plus.
Michelle T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. My fiancé tries to buy the cheap dollar brands..he knows I'm not using that! I'm a Dawn lady.
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
I love using Dawn dishsoap. I usually need to use a couple of drops for each sinkfull, I don't like having my dirty dishes stacking up. Dawn does the Job!
Abbie C.
Portal, Ga
There is nothing like a good blue dawn. Good for getting stubborn fleas off of dogs. Good for deep grease. I love to soak the crock pot after stubborn food
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?