BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
My mom and dad used Dawn to handwash dishes when I was a kid, and I used it now that I'm a mother myself. It is the best at cutting grease, and I also like the fact that dawn helps to rescue animals after oil spills.
Tekia M.
Ladson, SC
This is the best dishwashing liquid ever made, in my opinion. It fights grease with no problem. If it can clean oil off of wildlife it can be used in my kitchen any day! Hands down, this is the best product ever!
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like using Dawn to wash my dishes. I find that it is top notch when cleaning the dishes and then placing them on a drying rack and not having to worry about streaks or marks or anything left on the dishes.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
A little goes a long way to getting your dishes clean. This has been my go-to dishwashing soap forever, and I have no plans on switching my loyalty anytime soon.
Vannesa C.
Left my hand soft but it doesn't bubble up like I'd like to went thru the bottle on two says
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Ana N.
I used to get only the cheap stuff, but I found myself buying it constantly , finally ended up buying a gallon of this at Costco, and the entire gallon lasted me a little over a year! a little def goes a long way!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Sherry A.
Conway, SC
Rub dawn on that butter that dripped on your shirt, the salad dressing that stained your dress or the bacon grease that splattered on your pants...leave it overnight. Wash with laundry and there ya go! Stain gone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?