BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Katy M.
This is the best grease fighter ever. Once heard that this Dawn will take a stain out of anything too and it's true! Even helped a bride get grenadine out of her dress using this.
Lindsay W.
Beats the grease and grime and cooked on foods better than anything. I’m a huge fan. Use it for laundry stains as well. Smells great, works great, and lasts a fair amount of time.
Jenea S.
I used to love dawn, we still purchase but I have a more natural brand I’ve fallen I live with. One thing I can say is we use blue dawn on our dog for shampoo to keep fleas away.
Sabrina K.
Delaware
Who doesn’t use this?! It’s amazing and cleans dishes amazingly well. It doesn’t have an after taste on the dishes and it’s iconic blue color surprisingly doesn’t stain anything.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
use this all the time! i hand wash my dishes because i feel i get them cleaner by doing so, this removes all gunk and grease and i know my dishes are sanitized thoroughly.
Joselyn M.
Mayagüez, PR.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scrubbing liquid is really good. Mostly I use this liquid. I love that you leave everything clean. I am super serious with those liquids. I love that everything is clean.
Cynthia R.
Berea
From dishes, to dirty oven, to even skunk sprayed dog, this dish soap stands up against anything. This soap has never disappointed. Even used it to get crayon off the wall once.
Amanda L.
Waynesboro, PA
Dawn Dish Liquid cuts through the grease and gets the job done. I use this every day and I love it! I can pick it up at any local grocery store. The scent is so clean and fresh!
Charity D.
Cedartown, GA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. It cuts through grease like nobody's business! I also use a little when giving my kitties a bath. ( safer than flea shampoos & very effective!)
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
This dish soap is great at getting off right grease or food products that stick to plates and pans. It is the only soap I use and doesn’t leave a weird smell on my dishes either
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?