BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this when my kitten had fleas and I wasn't able to use cat shampoo on her. This did wonders. I read online that it would help. It was also a rescue cat, so i wasn't able to bring it anywhere. You could literally see the fleas just rising out her fur!
Leela I.
This is my absolute favorite dish detergent. It smells clean and good. It does not make my hands rub or dry whatsoever. It cleans my dishes very well since I hand wash them. And my pots and pans I don't have to soak for very long because this cleans them well
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. I wash my hands with it in the kitchen. I've gotten stains out of my child's clothing. Yes, I even use it to wash dishes! I have no complaints about it. I buy store brand whenever I can to save money, but I never skimp on Dawn.
Alexa G.
This is the best dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and kills germs and bacteria on my dishes. Helps to cut through the toughest grease and grime on my pots and pans without having to scrub too hard. I also use it to bathe my animals to help keep fleas off!
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I like the Dawn brand! It's tough on grease and it helps clean my dishes with relative ease. If there's any tough spots that I have a hard time cleaning, I let it soak in water with some dishwashing liquid for a few hours and then it comes right off. Love it.
Heather S.
I use this for everything!!!! Great for washing dishes and making everything just come right off! Wonderful to bath your pets in to kill any fleas! And one of my favs, mix some with peroxide and you have an awesome stain remover for clothes, carpet, anything!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This dish soap works great to get scum and built-up junk off of dishes. It smells good and rinses cleanly, as well. I've also used a couple drops of it mixed with vinegar and water to great my own window cleaner, which works better than other window cleaners!
Angeline C.
I love using this dishwashing soap. I also use it to bathe my dogs. It is gentle and effective. I love the original formula. I always stock up 2-4 bottles under the sink. I buy this product at walmart or target. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I love the original dawn dishwashing soaps for 2 reasons. 1.) It doesn't have a heavy scent and actually cleans my dishes. 2.) I rescue animals and a lot of the ones I rescue are filthy! Not only does it get my animals clean and smelling great, it is SAFE!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?