BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Genya C.
Best dishwasher soap ever. I use it on dishes, to prevent sink/toilet clogs, to bathe my kids,to make huge soap bubbles, it even works on cats. the two pack with handle is great because I go through a bottle a month.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
A little goes a long way to getting your dishes clean. This has been my go-to dishwashing soap forever, and I have no plans on switching my loyalty anytime soon.
Sophy T.
I love this product, no damage my hands and leaves my plates super clean, I highly recommend
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
All my family & I have used this soap for a long time. A little goes a long way & dishes are left very clean & smell delicious. I also use this soap for other things like pet care & also just for washing my hands.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Theresa V.
Dawn is great on those grimey nasty pans. Especially the oily ones. I bring out my dawn when I know my other soap won't take care of the heavy duty cleaning job. When I sale I stock up getting up to 6 bottles. :)
Jaheim W.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. I trust thus product more then any other dishwashing liquid. My dishes be sparkling clean and I don't have to do major work. Breaks up the oil or grease on plastic. Awesome.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?