BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
Smells great and cleans dishes without using the whole bottle. I also love how they use this soap to get oil off of the animals in the ocean. this soap is also cheap and almost always there are coupons in the Sunday paper
Sally R.
Platte City, MO
I use the plain Dawn for everything from hand washing my dishes to mixing it with apple cider vinegar and cleaning my shower. There are so many uses for it I can't list them all. It doesn't leave my hands dry, either.
Rachael M.
mount juliet, tn
We love dawn for all uses, its gentle on skin, great on dishes and a wonderful product for pets, during bath time and to help with fleas. Dawn has so many great uses for all over the house. Favorite product hands down.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
Great for dishes, but I've also used it as bubble bath. They have so many scents now and it works well because it bubbles more than regular soap and it actually helps clear up some body acne. Sounds weird... but try it!
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
We are a family of five, so we have a LOT of dishes. I use dawn because it works. It doesn't take much, and it's powerful against grease and stuck on food. A bottle will last me forever, so even though it costs a bit more, it ends up saving me money in the end.
I will never go back to the other brands.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
This is a great soap, I don't really like that it foams up so much. A little goes a LONG way. It does get rid of grease and I like that about this soap, its so good I've even used it on my dog to get mud out of his fur.
Linda S.
Not only is it great at cutting grease, but I have gotten years-old stains out of clothes with Dawn/hydrogen peroxide mix and red juice stains out of the carpet when I use Dawn mixed with a few other household staples.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Dawn is an amazing brand and this cleans so much better with less product than the knock off brands I have used. It is not overpriced and it always gets the job done
Ashley H.
Fall River, MA
My mom buys dawn to do her dishes and I buy it for animal shampoo. It's very gentle and is great for fleas or on guinea pigs who can't be bathed with many chemicals
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
Seriously though, is there any other product out there that cleans dishes quite like dawn? Sure I will go out and buy the cheaper products (off brand/store brand) but nothing works quite as well as Dawn. Love this stuff!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?