BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Dawn is very effective and there's no having to keep putting soap on your sponge, wand, rag etc. it cuts grease brilliantly which I love and it LASTS
Pamela M.
Thornton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is an amazing dish soap.. I also use it to take out stains on clothes.. it is so easy to hey dishes clean from grease and keeps my hands soft..
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
Dawn dishsoap is the best!!!!! We use the fuji cherry blossom scent, and would never switch back to any other brand. We also like the dawn platinum.
Olivea S.
I will only use dawn! Personally I believe it cuts grease and grime better than any! It lasts a while! It works awesomely! I never buy anything else
Dawn B.
My grandmother gave me this bottle as a young child to learn to spell my name, she used it all those years and to this day I still use it! LOVE it!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Doesn't dry hands. Works best on grease, lasts longer than other brands and works great as pretreatment for clothing stains
Ashley C.
I love dawn dishwashing liquid ! It's the only product I rely on to get my dishes squeaky clean ! I also love the other fragrances the line offers !
Courtney S.
Depew, NY
Only dish soap I use. Ive tried others but this one is the only one that makes my dishes feel and look comoletely clean. 10/10 recommend for everyone
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I can get the same results from a cheaper brand. It is definitely a good soap but when I can get the same results for cheaper I would rather do that.
jessica m.
Dawn is the only dish soap i will use. It soaps up quickly, i dont have to use a ton, and its very gentle. I even use it when i give my dogs a bath!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?