BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny N.
I love the original
Blue dawn dish soap. I also mix it with vinegar to use to clean my shower and other appliances around the house. Works wonders and is gentle too.
geena d.
Salisbury, Md
I use this as my main dish washing detergent. It works so well on greasy dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands. And you don't have to use large amounts to see a result.
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Gets the job done. Lasts longer than other soaps. I even use it in the laundry when I have extra soiled clothes. It does a great job when I have greasy plastic ware.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Dawn is the only dishwashing soap we use in my house! It cuts through all our messes and cleans pots and pans well. We use the original blue Dawn and I just love it!
Kelly G.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap out there. It not only washes dished but takes off glue, kills fleas if you wash your dog with it, and makes a gentle car soap.
Laken C.
Works great and didn't leave a spot of grease or leftover food on the plate. Can also be used on pots and pans. Doesn't dry out hands either and smells really nice.
Megan K.
Phoenix, AZ
You can cut to the bottom of any grease with this soap and its NOT harmful i use it in my garden and everything. iTs very effective at getting things cleaned up.It has a nice clean scent to it,not overpowering just clean, i would recommend it to others who wanna get the job done right
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. I use not only for dishes, but unclogging toilets or sinks, removing spots on clothes, etc. It is the best stuff for grease!
Caryn M.
Great stuff it works on many things other than dishes, gets stains out even takes out too much hair color :( it is expensive but less in the long run you use less.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Dawn is amazing . Cleans dishes great and can be used to clean so many things including hardwood floors. Does not dry out the hands at all!! Best dish soap out there
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?