BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heidy C.
The only soap I use. Honestly I think it's the best. I've use and tried plenty of other soaps but this one is a miracle worker. Beth's the job done.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This dish soap can be used for so many different things not just cleaning dishes. It breaks down stains in clothing and carpet as well! So versatile!
Lydia K.
Newport, MN
Works great on dishes and helps to remove semi permanent fashion colors out of your hair. Although it is slightly drying on your hands and your hair.
Allie M.
danville
I absolutely love that they partner with helping animals involved in oil spills. I always buy the bottles with the duck on them to help. Great soap!
Noyanika A.
This is a great liquid soap to use for washing dishes! Good price, lathers well, cleans spotless! It's super easy and makes cleaning a fast process.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Dawn is very effective and there's no having to keep putting soap on your sponge, wand, rag etc. it cuts grease brilliantly which I love and it LASTS
Nicole S.
Decatur,IN
Best soap in the world works for everything we use it for pet soap stain remover dish soap anything cleaner and works great for drying out poisen ivy
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
Dawn dishsoap is the best!!!!! We use the fuji cherry blossom scent, and would never switch back to any other brand. We also like the dawn platinum.
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I didn't feel like it was as concentrated as I expected it to be from the smaller size BUT it's still dawn and still works amazing because it's dawn
Dawn B.
My grandmother gave me this bottle as a young child to learn to spell my name, she used it all those years and to this day I still use it! LOVE it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?