BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Victoria D.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my go to dishwashing soap. but i use it for a TON of other things as well. i use to it take out stains in clothes, i mix with white vinegar and spray on my shower and it works better than anything else i have tried. google "uses for Dawn". i am always surprised at what people come up with to use it for :)
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I've always used dawn since I was a kid. Works great on breaking down leftover food stuck to dishes and we always used the blue original dawn to bath our animals in to kill fleas
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Dawn is my go to soap for cleaning dishes. Just a little bit cleans quite a bit of dishes at one time, so even though the bottles are gotten smaller throughout the years, it does last quite a while as compared to other soaps.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love Dawn. I use it once a week as shampoo and it works great to keep the oil and grease out. I also use it on my face once a week to keep the oil to a minimum. I have also heard that you can use this for window wash and other neat household chores such as getting the soap scum off the bath tub and shower doors.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the soap that works best. Doesn't leave dishes tasting soapy, like other detergents have done.. *cough* Ajax *cough* lol. Also, i like to use it to clean out my makeup brushes because it's gentle enough to not ruin them.
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancĂŠ will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Selena A.
I REFUSE to use any other brand dish soap. I feel like nothing can clean as soon as Dawn! no streaky marks! I love it! definitely recommend!! It tops every other brand!
Maria C.
Good as well when you wash grease off dishes it's the best and cleanes very well it's Aldo the best soup out there
Ashley B.
Omaha
The best dish soap hands down! I use dawn with everything it's super effective when cleaning the bathroom as well! I always but mine from Walmart great low price I buy a bottle at least once a week of course I'd buy again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?