BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Victoria D.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my go to dishwashing soap. but i use it for a TON of other things as well. i use to it take out stains in clothes, i mix with white vinegar and spray on my shower and it works better than anything else i have tried. google "uses for Dawn". i am always surprised at what people come up with to use it for :)
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the soap that works best. Doesn't leave dishes tasting soapy, like other detergents have done.. *cough* Ajax *cough* lol. Also, i like to use it to clean out my makeup brushes because it's gentle enough to not ruin them.
Elizabeth G.
East Moline, IL
Dawn has been there cutting grease on my pans since I was old enough to wash a dish and it's still working 30 years later. I have no complaints and have tried several other liquids and none of the rest do the job quite as well.
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
This is my second favorite dish soap after Palmolive. It makes suds with just a drop of it. And after the dishes are done it leaves your heads as soft as a baby's bum.
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancĂŠ will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Cuts grease better than anything else! Great on dirty/greasy dishes. Also great for my husband to wash with after hes been in oil and grease at work! Gentle enough to use every day and smells clean too. Weve also used it to rid dogs of fleas.
Carlie E.
This is my go to dish detergent! I love the overnight soak formula. This soap is extremely concentrated and thick so a little goes a loooonnnggg way. I find that a large bottle lasts over a month with daily or twice daily use.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
All we use is Dawn dish soap. It really cuts messy greasy and gets your dishes really clean. we also use dawn to bathe our animals, so it works many ways In this house.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love Dawn. I use it once a week as shampoo and it works great to keep the oil and grease out. I also use it on my face once a week to keep the oil to a minimum. I have also heard that you can use this for window wash and other neat household chores such as getting the soap scum off the bath tub and shower doors.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is my favorite cleaner for anything in our house. We have a toddler and everything is always greasy and sticky. Blue dawn cuts through any mess my toddler makes and a little goes a long way so its good to our budget too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?