BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
You will never need our use another dish soap. This is and will always be the strongest degreaser that's gentle on skin. It's a classic for a reason
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
love this for my dishes but most of all how powerful it is, my husbands a painter and thus us the only soap that get the paint of his skin and hair.
Lydia K.
Newport, MN
Works great on dishes and helps to remove semi permanent fashion colors out of your hair. Although it is slightly drying on your hands and your hair.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Can't get any better than dawn original. Perfect for dishes but I also use it for a ton of other things, especially laundry to get grease stains out.
Krista D.
Will not use any other soap but dawn. I know it cuts the grease and cleans my dirty dishes plus i need smell good all day and this helps to add to it
Robin R.
Woodway, TX
Why use anything else? It's not just good on dishes, it works as a great cleaner for just about anything. Dirty car, dirty dog, Dawn is your answer!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite dishsoap and when I'm at Cosco I go for this just because it ends up being a better deal than constantly buying the smaller sizes
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
Even though Dawn has so much cooler sounder scents, I like the original scent the best. all of the different scents work the same though-very nicely
Tefyy D.
The best dish soap of all. One drop and I get all the dishes done, whether its 2 or 10. Its works great, smells good and doesn't leave soapy residue.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I will not use any other dish soap except for Dawn. It is the best soap for greasy pans and greasy dishes and it does not leave your hands super dry.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?