BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
There is no competition here. The original blue Dawn dish soap is the best. Great for dishes as well as a variety of other household cleaning projects!
Sandy M.
Hixson, TN
This is the only brand of dish soap I will use. I learned the hard way that cheap dish soap isn't worth buying because you end up using twice as much.
Brandy N.
Birmingham , AL
I use this in the Fiji Cherry Blossom Scent and it makes my whole kitchen smell amazing and it removes grease and stains. Always will be my go to soap.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Not only does it cut the grease on your dishes. It also is great for taking out stains on you clothes. Also washows my dog and keep the flees off him.
Katey M.
The blue dawn dish soap is a classic and its a staple in my home. I've tried other kinds but I always go back to this. Great quality and great price.
Akosita M.
gardena, CA
Love the different scents this product comes in and I love how it cuts grease using a small amount and leaves my hands soft and never dries them out!
Brianna M.
Pensacola, FL
The original dawn will always be my favorite! I usually don't like to hand wash dishes but when I do hand wash I use dawn because it works the best!
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Okay I have too say this one is the best cheap detergents don't make suds and dawn gets rid of fleas on your pets its been around so say yes too dawn
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
I use dawn for everything from cleaning small stains out of carpets to getting ketchup stains out of white shirts to washing insane amounts of dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?