BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shanoah D.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is not only a dishwashing liquid, but a nail care solution, pet shampoo solution, hair care solution, and many other things! it has so many uses besides just washing dishes. Its gentle on everything it touches especially your hands and always smells great. It definitely lives up to its name.
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I've always used dawn since I was a kid. Works great on breaking down leftover food stuck to dishes and we always used the blue original dawn to bath our animals in to kill fleas
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love Dawn. I use it once a week as shampoo and it works great to keep the oil and grease out. I also use it on my face once a week to keep the oil to a minimum. I have also heard that you can use this for window wash and other neat household chores such as getting the soap scum off the bath tub and shower doors.
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Cuts grease better than anything else! Great on dirty/greasy dishes. Also great for my husband to wash with after hes been in oil and grease at work! Gentle enough to use every day and smells clean too. Weve also used it to rid dogs of fleas.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
This is my second favorite dish soap after Palmolive. It makes suds with just a drop of it. And after the dishes are done it leaves your heads as soft as a baby's bum.
K M.
I have branched out and tried a few other dish soaps and I always end coming back to Dawn. I always question myself after why I even bother! There is no comparison! I cannot believe the difference in how my dishes look and feel!
Julie B.
This is the best all-around soap ever. It gets the job done at the sink, but also helps in laundry! I breast-fed my daughter, and whenever one of us would get that fatty milk on our clothes, Dawn is the only thing that would get it out! Also a superior aid in washing all those bottles (from pumping, and feeding)!
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancé will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
All we use is Dawn dish soap. It really cuts messy greasy and gets your dishes really clean. we also use dawn to bathe our animals, so it works many ways In this house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?