BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mary C.
One of the best dish washing liquids! It really cuts the grease and grime. A little goes a long way with the original concentrated formula. Buy in bulk online via Walmart.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I have tried many different dish soaps but none even begin to compare with Dawn! The price is right and the product gets the job done without any hassle! Great product!!!
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
Dawn liquid dish soap is the only dish soap I will buy. I notice that the blue one is the most reliable. Even the greasiest of dishes don't stand a chance against the mighty blue dawn dish soap. I will never buy another dish soap.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my go to soap for cleaning dishes. Just a little bit cleans quite a bit of dishes at one time, so even though the bottles are gotten smaller throughout the years, it does last quite a while as compared to other soaps.
Bianca D.
Dawn dish soap could be used to clean so many products. From jewelry, to clothing stains, right back to dishes, and even other household stained areas. This soap literally washes the stains right off without much effort at all.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the soap that works best. Doesn't leave dishes tasting soapy, like other detergents have done.. *cough* Ajax *cough* lol. Also, i like to use it to clean out my makeup brushes because it's gentle enough to not ruin them.
Victoria D.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my go to dishwashing soap. but i use it for a TON of other things as well. i use to it take out stains in clothes, i mix with white vinegar and spray on my shower and it works better than anything else i have tried. google "uses for Dawn". i am always surprised at what people come up with to use it for :)
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Dawn dishsoap works for a lot of things! I have used it on dishes, cleaning my car (inside and out), washing my dog... It's definitely a great product! Buying the biggest size is usually the most cost effective. GREAT product!
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
I love Dawn soap. It does the job, and removes the grease off dishes. The smell reminds me of my grandmother since she used it on everything growing up. It does not leave a residue which is awesome. It lasts a while as well.
Bethany B.
San Diego, CA
The liquid dawn soap is the best dish washing soap i have used. The foam version of this doesn't do to well but the liquid one is a solid product that never lets me down and it last's me 3 times longer then the cheaper ones.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?