BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
sarai e.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
The only dish washing soap I buy! And I always buy the jumbo size from sams! Great for tough messy pots and pans! Never have had a problem with this product.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It doesn't get any better than the original blue dawn! The absolute best for washing dishes. Grease doesn't stand a chance with this stuff! Wonderful product!
Laura M.
Great smelling dish soap that effectively cuts through caked on grease! So many other great uses aside from dish soap as well. An absolute staple in my house!
Lizi B.
Bon Aqua, TN
You can't beat original blue dawn! It works on dishes, clothes, stains, toys, etc. I love how no matter what you scrub with it it always feels so clean after!
Sarah F.
Muskegon, MI
This is definitely a favorite brand and product of mine. It lasts forever! I hand wash most of my dishes and this 18oz bottle has lasted me months and months!
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only dosh liquid i will use. Used for many purposes. Cleans all surfaces of my home. I mop with jt. Clean my bathroom. Kitchen table. Wash my animals. Lol
Kailey T.
I love and appreciate the Dawn brand it such and amazing product! Safe for animals and use at home. It is definitely the only liquid dish soap I will ever use
Christin H.
Florence, AL
We use this on a daily basis. We use it for everything...from cleaning my 6 month olds bottles to washing the dog. This is a truly multi purpose soap. love it
Casey L.
I use this stuff for everything from washing dishes, the dog, the car, countertops and floors. Fresh scent and no mess left over. Washes clean without a film.
Megan S.
This bottle seems to have lasted forever – which is a good thing. When I have grease on my hands, this is what I turn to to get it off. Good stuff right here!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?