BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mary L.
Ivyland, PA
Dawn is the best at cutting grease. I wish they did not get rid of the one with the oxy-clean in it because that removed stains from plastic storage containers but oh well... this is still my favorite brand and won't use any other.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
I have tried many different dish soaps but none even begin to compare with Dawn! The price is right and the product gets the job done without any hassle! Great product!!!
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Mary C.
One of the best dish washing liquids! It really cuts the grease and grime. A little goes a long way with the original concentrated formula. Buy in bulk online via Walmart.
nikishia c.
Batavia, IL
I like to wash dishes. It removes all of the grease and it make tough stuff comes out.The price can sometimes be a bit high. It can be too soapy at times. and it dilute too fast. i like the scent. it should be used as detergent.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
A+ you will not find any other dish soap in my home. Not only is dawn great for breaking down grease and gunk off of dishes, it can be used for so many other things. I use it for a stain remover and I have used it for flea shampoo.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
This is one of the only dish soaps that actually cut through grease! If your anything like me there is nothing worse than greasy pots and pans after washing them. I LOVE dawn and will continue to use this product for years to come!
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Great product! I use Dawn not just for my dishes but for anything from cleaning my windows to even bathing our pets. It beats grease easily compared to other brands and it doesn't take much at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I've been a bargain shopper for a while, and I've tried A LOT, and I mean A LOT of different soaps for both my hands and dishes. There are so many different formulas that can be used to always get your desired result. Soaps that smell good, soften your hands, and tough to clean your dishes. Great product all around.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
my number one cleaning product, from cleaning dishes to shampooing my dog...lol seriously this stuff is amazing for its quality and multiple uses. I recommend Dawn prods 100%
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?