BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Did you know you could use Dawn to bath your dog to kill fleas? You could also add it to water and vinegar mix to make a safe floor cleaner. Dawn is gentle enough for everything.
Noelle S.
Affordable, and does the job perfectly! It comes in a variety of scents and can cut through grease leaving dishes and pots/pans (my personal nightmare) clean and fresh without streaks.
Ingrid  A.
Dawn is the only dish washing soap I use. Th dawn that I have smells delicious! It stays smelling good and I never thought I would say this but I love washing dishes with dawn soap
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is a definitely the best for washing dishes. It cleans the best out of all the dish washing soaps I've used. Since it came out a few years ago I've never stopped using it since.
Stephanie A.
Claremore, OK
I have tried other brands and the generic. Nothing cuts grease like this does! I have used it for my dished for years and in a bind it takes the grease out of work clothes also!
Josie C.
San Diego, CA
Our family uses dawn for things like dishes of course but also when we noticed our cat had flees, a quick dawn bath killed almost all of them and made the process so much quicker.
Laura D.
York, PA
I grew up with my mom always buying Dawn... Ive tried other kinds but nothing ever got my dishes clean like Dawn. Great for soaking up the grease. I use it on my clothes as well!
Itz F.
This soap is a great soap. It lasts quite a while. I like the scent but doesn't last due to dirty dishes and dirty sponge. It is a good value and I buy this at Costco (big pack).
Gabrielle W.
Issaquah, WA
This is the best dish soap out there! You can't find anything better! I get it from Costco in a large bottle and refill all my little bottles! Love love love! You can't go wrong!
Jen S.
Dawn with Oxiclean is my absolute fav! It breaks down grease better than most soaps and it doesn't even have to soak for long. The smell is also manageable and not overwhelming.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?