BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christine H.
Canton, MI
When I buy dish soap I only buy dawn, a little goes a long way and it cleans so well. I have tried others but have to use more just to get the job done
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
The dawn ultra is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through the grease better than any other. And it keeps my hands soft and they don't dry out using it.
Sarah W.
I grew up using dawn and I love it . It even helps get rid of fleas and gnats I usually get mine at the local grocery store and the sent is very clean
Morgan T.
The best dishwashing liquid around! I always go for dawn over their competition because it works. It cuts scrubbing time and makes it more enjoyable.
Jackeline U.
Houston
I've been using this for a long while and i can tell you that this thing really works. Dishes come out with no grease at all and it doesnt smell weird.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I use Dawn all the time and it works like a charm. I barely have to scrub to get things off of dishes and the smells they come in are really good too.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite use of this is for in gnat traps. You take a little bit of dawn and apple cider vinegar in a cup and it will clear up any problem you have.
Brandi S.
Mission Viejo, Ca
I absolutely LOVE DAWN dish soap! I don't use any other brand. It cleans up big messes with just A small amount of soap. Dawn always gets the job done!
April M.
Good old original dawn. Can't go wrong! My favorite. For sooo many things. Not just dishwashing. We use it all over the house for all sorts of things.
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Este es habon liquido para lavar mis platos es el Ăşnico que uso me escanda dejamis platos muy limpios y lo recomiendo espero les guste tanto como a mi
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?