BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kisha Z.
Love this! Works great for the kitchen and bathroom. A great added bonus is this kind( the regular blue dawn dish soap) kills fleas so I always add a little to the bath when bathing my dog. A trick I learned working in the vet field.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Melinda J.
Aubrey, TX
I love this soap for everything! I use it to clean my makeup brushes and tools, to wash dishes, and some house cleaning. It lathers enough with just a small amount and it smells great. Also antibacterial! I purchase mine from Amazon.
April N.
Only soap I will use. I am a brand snob about dish detergent. My husband uses it as a pre-body wash. He's a mechanic and Dawn is the only thing that works to get him clean.
Angel B.
Dawn has always been my favorite dishsoap. This is super concentrated. One or two drops is all I need in a sink full of warm water. I use it to clean my entire kitchen, get stains out of clothes, and even clean my sliding glass doors.
Basi A.
I love their ideas. They help animals and the product really works on dishes. My dog had an intense allergic to a topical flea medicine and the vet said to use brand name dawn. It immediately gave her relief. I'm thankful for dawn!
Victoria M.
Seymour, TN
This is great for those hard & caked on foods but it's also wonderful around the house. If our dogs are extra dirty or have been itching, blue Dawn does the trick every time. Great smell, reliable product and a must have for the home.
Colin E.
Snow Hill, MD
Dawn Platinum (power of an overnight soak in 5 min) is hands down the most amazing dish soap ever. No more greasy dishes, no more scrubbing your dishes to death! Just squirt some soap and viola! Also try dawn with Olay hand renewal!
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?