BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Ruth Z.
This lifts grease like no body's business. A little goes a very long way. It's cheap and super concentrated. It leaves all my dishes shiny and brand new.
Kylee J.
Martins Ferry, OH
Smells amazing and works even better. A little bit goes a long way and it even get at all the grime easily. Dishes stay sparkling and smelling clean af.
The best of the best. Gets rid of grease and grime and I don't even have to wear gloves when washing or put lotion on afterward. It's a fabulous product!
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dawn dish soap!! There's just no comparison to other brands. As a mother of three young children, I find different uses for it multiple times a day.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the dawn because it really does fight grease like no other soap. It does not dry my hands out and always seems to work better than other products.
Krista F.
I have used Dawn for years. I have tried other brands and nothing cleans as well as Dawn. I also love the smell. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Jennifer P.
Such an amazing product, gets all the nasty and grease off my dishes and leaves them looking clean and new. I love dawn. All time favorite dish soap. :)
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This cuts through all the dirt and grime left on dishes and you only need a little bit. A bottle lasts forever! I like that it's gentle on the hands too.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn!! I not on,y use it in the kitchen but I use it on my dogs as well! It works great for killing fleas!! And a couple drops will go a long way!
Dianne B.
Use this for dishes that have stuck on residue or in Tupperware that has stuck on grease. Soak overnight with a few drops of dawn and it is good as new!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?