BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I love the dawn power clean. I have a terrible habit of cooking supper and leaving the pots and pans sitting on the stove top until the next night. However, I have NEVER had a problem getting stuck on gunk off while using this product.
April N.
Only soap I will use. I am a brand snob about dish detergent. My husband uses it as a pre-body wash. He's a mechanic and Dawn is the only thing that works to get him clean.
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Angel B.
Dawn has always been my favorite dishsoap. This is super concentrated. One or two drops is all I need in a sink full of warm water. I use it to clean my entire kitchen, get stains out of clothes, and even clean my sliding glass doors.
Taryn G.
Dawn dish soap will never be a waste of money! Besides dishes; it works wonders for stains in your clothing! Or if your pup has fleas it kills them instantly! Very affordable & will always get the job done!
Victoria M.
Seymour, TN
This is great for those hard & caked on foods but it's also wonderful around the house. If our dogs are extra dirty or have been itching, blue Dawn does the trick every time. Great smell, reliable product and a must have for the home.
Evelyn D.
I use store brands, but nothing beats some Good Ol' #DawnDishSoap !!!
The fact it isn't watery
It fights/breksdown grease the Best.
And its been around for so long its just trusted for quality!
#Old Trustee
Basi A.
I love their ideas. They help animals and the product really works on dishes. My dog had an intense allergic to a topical flea medicine and the vet said to use brand name dawn. It immediately gave her relief. I'm thankful for dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?