BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Martha M.
My go-to for dishwashing. Completely removes the grease and leaves the dishes so clean and smelling good too. Also good for other things around the house
Ellen L.
I buy this because it works on dishes just fine and I can use it for other things like cleaning my makeup brushes or my dogs paws when he's gotten muddy.
Lena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
A classic and so much more than just dish soap! Use it on oil or grease stains on clothes, in homemade cleaners... I can see why everyone recommends it.
Karmen W.
There is no other dish soap that works quite like this one! I know why my mom always bought this and why it is the only soap I purchase for my household.
Ruth Z.
This lifts grease like no body's business. A little goes a very long way. It's cheap and super concentrated. It leaves all my dishes shiny and brand new.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I trust to break through grease and leave my dishes clean. I have tried some of the competition and none of them work as well
Teresa A.
Dawn always works for everything that needs to be cleaned. Grease gone, clean dishes.Our go to soap when we find it. Smell good and works fantastically.
Gabby J.
Uvalde, TX
Have never used any other dish soap. Probably never will, it's very good at getting all the grease off my dishes, I hand wash my dishes also so it helps.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the dawn because it really does fight grease like no other soap. It does not dry my hands out and always seems to work better than other products.
Sara H.
Dawn dish soap is the best soap there is hands down. It gets rid of grease and also you can use it on your animals to get rid of fleas. I love this soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?